AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Exp is fucked!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(2009.Nov.17 09:22 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]WHAAAAA
Redface I know that emberasing but still its valid point.
If he can defeat me when i have full hp (didnt have only shield turn on) why the heck I get 0 points when I win?
lol, we all are in the same boat....

no matter what kind of changes are made/can be made, it's always gonna put the higher levels at a disadvantage...especially in gang battles.

i think everyone agrees that the xp system is screwy but, if changed, will it actually be any better? it wasn't the last time it was tweeked.
thats actually pretty valid, when it changes, other people get screwed

i would personally rather see armor handling get a buff and actually be SHOWN in the ares fightlogger. if you have skills in weaponry, your damages go UP. if you get skills in armor handling, your resistance goes DOWN, because the damage is reduced before the hits land, so... lame. this would affect how i fight people somewhat, cuz i would know how much i'm resisting (and compare damage to defense), and maybe make wiser choices in who i fight..
Or make wiser choices in which skills you study

BSOXXX

That is bad.... I got 400 exp from a *difficult* battle a couple days ago....
that is good for me, however, not so good for the ones that are double my level and getting the same amount as i can.......
a level 26 gets the same XP that i do Sad

most XP ive ever gotten is like 602 or 650 maybe (its in that range), and thats including the XP bonus. there are 1 or 2 people i can hit and get 500 (provided that i win), otherwise im getting 350 xp average. if i'm lucky, really
(2009.Nov.18 12:16 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]a level 26 gets the same XP that i do Sad

most XP ive ever gotten is like 602 or 650 maybe (its in that range), and thats including the XP bonus. there are 1 or 2 people i can hit and get 500 (provided that i win), otherwise im getting 350 xp average. if i'm lucky, really

i've seen the people you attack, you should feel lucky to get 300 xp.

JohnRambo

(2009.Nov.18 01:08 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.18 12:16 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]a level 26 gets the same XP that i do Sad

i've seen the people you attack, you should feel lucky to get 300 xp.

Damn it, you beat me to that!
they're the only people i can beat Sad
(2009.Nov.19 06:54 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]they're the only people i can beat Sad

i can barely beat you and claim you can only beat low 30 power levelers? i think it's more like you're afraid you might have to use a stim.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's