Meh, Where's the Official Review?
2009.Sep.27, 05:07 PM
RE: Meh, Where's the Official Review?
(2009.Sep.27 04:52 PM)superdude Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.27 02:54 PM)Thor Wrote:  And for my own curiosity, I'd like some1 to point me what event, thing, post or etc, beside stupidity and the dear desire to complain just for complaining, started this whole thing about SV being favorites.

I cant remember the thread but it was when myself and several others had access to every single forum secret and admin forum within these forums, including SV's. Myself and everyone else did a lot of reading those couple days.

So in other words you took advantage of an exploit?? Hmmm

You hit for 1123 points of damage. XXXXXXXXXX resists 18 for a total of 1105 damage.
2009.Sep.27, 05:07 PM
Nope, Zen gave us permission.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Sep.27, 05:08 PM
Favorites then

You hit for 1123 points of damage. XXXXXXXXXX resists 18 for a total of 1105 damage.
2009.Sep.27, 05:08 PM
Funny when it was exp doubling up, jail and hospital times doubling up etc people did'nt care so much

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthread.php?tid=3779

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...?tid=5121&

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...hlight=bug

Hell in fact they never got of the first page.

When it was belt charges over charging no one felt it needed fixxed

wonder why that is, weird Ninja
2009.Sep.27, 05:10 PM
I was going to start up on the belt charging exploit, but didnt feel like getting into it that day. Wink

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Sep.27, 05:25 PM
(2009.Sep.27 05:08 PM)MrHyde Wrote:  Funny when it was exp doubling up, jail and hospital times doubling up etc people did'nt care so much

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthread.php?tid=3779

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...?tid=5121&

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...hlight=bug

Hell in fact they never got of the first page.

When it was belt charges over charging no one felt it needed fixxed

wonder why that is, weird Ninja

I think it's because the double and triple amounts of cash mugged were to the detriment of another player. What was that about jail and hospital times doubling up? I didn't know about that.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2009.Sep.27, 05:30 PM
(2009.Sep.27 04:43 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  I must be an idiot because I have played this game for almost 3 years and I had no idea two people could attack the same player.

You said it all with your first 5 words, the only reason I can come up with that every old-schooler here didn't know this was possible, is bc they frankly suck at tick-hunting! Raf and I did it forever for wook, and the first hosp war with epeen we found it with Dru. Sorry your gang sucks at tick hunting so bad you never had 2 simultaneous hits!

(2009.Sep.27 04:43 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  I personally think the additional funds from multi-simultaneous mugs should be returned.

If the community outcry is so intense against SV, that muggings, that did not violate the code that Zen and Err already knew about, result in actually taking back the money, then only to be fair, the energy and extra hp needs to be given as a bonus to the muggers whose money is reverted. If they don't get the cash, they deserve their energy and hp for a wasted attack, so if the money is restored (only bc the community can't stand that we are better fighters), then they at least deserve back what they wasted on the attack.

The outrage over this has been unbelievable, bc, yes if some small gang had done this to some large gang, there would ONLY be congrats!

I think Zen is going to feel the need to act unfairly towards us, to PROVE we aren't favored, which wouldn't happen if again, if a smaller gang had done this.

So thanks to all for ruining AL for SVs, something you all claim we have done to you (although no one can give any proof of a single example of that).

But for those that are trying to ruin the simplicity of an awesome mugging day, payback is gonna be a b i t c h ! I personally guarantee it! And no that's not a threat to your AL life or something you can jail me for, you mess up my day, I mess up yours, that's how AL works. I won't keep anyone from playing, I won't break the spirit of the rule game, but I can be annoying! Going offline for 15 mins may start to hurt!
2009.Sep.27, 05:35 PM
(2009.Sep.27 05:30 PM)cheetah Wrote:  The outrage over this has been unbelievable, bc, yes if some small gang had done this to some large gang, there would ONLY be congrats!

I think Zen is going to feel the need to act unfairly towards us, to PROVE we aren't favored, which wouldn't happen if again, if a smaller gang had done this.

So thanks to all for ruining AL for SVs, something you all claim we have done to you (although no one can give any proof of a single example of that).

Again, if your gang didn't want any community involvement, you shouldn't have brought it into the forums.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2009.Sep.27, 05:42 PM
6:37 pm Thor hospitalized you.

But we're the arseholes for bringing up the fact that we don't like something.

SV's realize something: You're the only people who are proud of yourselves. We don't give a f$*K about your mug... We care about the possibility of taking advantage of an exploit and your smugness about the whole situation.

The ironic thing about all this is the more we react the more you thrive on it... Too much real value of your live is dependent on this game and your gang.

I'm done talking about this. I think everyone else should follow suit. Let them be proud of themselves - let's stop enabling.
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.27 05:50 PM by NastyFO.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2009.Sep.27, 05:48 PM
I just don't think it's fair to the player that got mugged. I would have never known about it to think it's unfair if a thread bragging wasn't posted.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.