Meh, Where's the Official Review?
2009.Sep.27, 10:30 AM
RE: Meh, Where's the Official Review?
SV has Zen in their pockets and Zen gave a typical response we all knew she would.

Out of all the posts noone ever stated that multiple amounts of money were made up, but she went there for some reason and by passed all the real info and sided with the BS. They intentionally took advantage of a known flaw...again.

It is what it is and we knew it would turn out this way.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Sep.27, 10:41 AM
(2009.Sep.27 10:30 AM)superdude Wrote:  SV has Zen in their pockets and Zen gave a typical response we all knew she would.

Out of all the posts noone ever stated that multiple amounts of money were made up, but she went there for some reason and by passed all the real info and sided with the BS. They intentionally took advantage of a known flaw...again.

I think you should quit the game in protest...
2009.Sep.27, 10:43 AM
(2009.Sep.27 10:15 AM)Thor Wrote:  Can't wait to see how you fools are gonna defend your case, trying to prove some players took advantage of a glitch by timing themselves to hit the same players, intentionally and with the intent to do damage to the game, in less than 1/10th of second while being every where around the world.

Like stated in a previous thread, every SV online were tick hunting him, trying to make a few dollars more, 3 of them clicked at the same time.

Is it a flaw, yes. Was it done intentionally, because we thought 10 players could hit and mug 1 million at the same, no.

Wake up, you're all just trying to stir some drek up because you got nothing better to do. The lynch mob isn't gonna win this 1, simply because there is no case to defend, nothing to prove, no1 to blame but the code/server timing.

You make me sick...

than we do blame code and server timing. sorry thats bullshit...i swear that should be removed asap. or just remove the hospital time for mugs...would have same effect. Its seeing shit like that, that has me doubting the integrity of this game...Im not saying SV's are cheaters for doing it im just saying that doing it is LIKE cheating because your taking advantage of a flawed code. Regardless of what happens with this situation i think those codes that allow this to happen should be removed
2009.Sep.27, 11:24 AM
(2009.Sep.27 10:30 AM)superdude Wrote:  SV has Zen in their pockets and Zen gave a typical response we all knew she would.

Still with the again, still waiting on you telling us all about the many many times like I asked in the others threads.
She is thinking from the coding side of the game not oh I hate SV they are so bad, mah mah mah. So thats prob why she thought about made up money.

(2009.Sep.27 10:43 AM)peteycrack Wrote:  Im not saying SV's are cheaters for doing it im just saying that doing it is LIKE cheating because your taking advantage of a flawed code.
If we had wanted to take advantage of a flawed code he would have been hit by 12+ people at once not 3. We were doing nothing different to every other player from the games started, TICK HUNTING. Just happened to be 12+ all doing it at the same time.

But this is getting pointless, does not matter whats said, SV are the big evil so it must be true. We rule the game with an iron fist dont we lmao I wish some of you had saw how things were a year+ ago
2009.Sep.27, 11:33 AM

Tell me, exactly what SV did to you personally to make you so embittered towards us?

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Sep.27, 11:35 AM
Why are still putting the admin in the spot for this kind of issue. Zenith should spend more time to improve the game and think about the Halloween contest instead of being bother by this.

This code is not easy to change. I believe Infinite said it, by changing it, it might causes some more lag time for our play.

Mugging is a part of the game. PPL should be more careful about what they have in their pocket. Since SV done this multi-mugging unintentionally, so, to show us that they don't want to take advantage of the flawed code, just return a part of money that was gained from this flawed.

That's should solve the problem.
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.27 11:37 AM by ZeonOne.

Amend
2009.Sep.27, 11:37 AM
I never said I disliked any of you or hate or anything like that. Several are on my friends list. But I do feel there are several things that have been pointed out that make me dislike the way things have gone in my time here.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Sep.27, 11:38 AM
I've come to the conclusion that using pictures might make this a bit easier for you. I must now go and eat chilli.
Good day.

(2009.Sep.27 10:15 AM)Thor Wrote:  Can't wait to see how you fools are gonna defend your case, trying to prove some players took advantage of a glitch by timing themselves to hit the same players

[Image: moriartyquote2.jpg]

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2009.Sep.27, 11:43 AM
There's no exploitation. There's no glitch. There's only a bunch of people running their c-o-c-k suckers. Oh, and a lot of ignorance and Conrad sucklers.
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.27 11:44 AM by TommiTheTaco.
2009.Sep.27, 12:14 PM
(2009.Sep.27 11:24 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  

Still with the again, still waiting on you telling us all about the many many times like I asked in the others threads.
She is thinking from the coding side of the game not oh I hate SV they are so bad, mah mah mah. So thats prob why she thought about made up money.

(2009.Sep.27 10:43 AM)peteycrack Wrote:  Im not saying SV's are cheaters for doing it im just saying that doing it is LIKE cheating because your taking advantage of a flawed code.
If we had wanted to take advantage of a flawed code he would have been hit by 12+ people at once not 3. We were doing nothing different to every other player from the games started, TICK HUNTING. Just happened to be 12+ all doing it at the same time.

But this is getting pointless, does not matter whats said, SV are the big evil so it must be true. We rule the game with an iron fist dont we lmao I wish some of you had saw how things were a year+ ago

im not hating on SV's it just so happened to be SV's who did it. all i have a problem with and im sure most other people even if they do let their biased effect their judgement on the situation. i dunno anything about extra money or w.e. just think u shouldnt be able to do multiple attacks at one time, esp. mug.