AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Meh, Where's the Official Review?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Two days and no response. No public statement? No Condemning or stating it is just part of the game.

Come on if it is ok, or not ok, we would like know Zen, so the repercussions, if any, are in the open.
Sh*t Disturber Winky....just let the topic die already...borrrriinnnnnggg

catalyst

are you talking about the tick hunting? there are other games that you plan your attacks to hit at the same time. these games are not the mafia style like this, they're space base (you can mod this but for example ogame, 2 players time their attacks to hit at the same time, it's a pain in the ass to do it). SV just figured out how to do it before anyone else apparently. think about it, you could use 2 gang mates to tick hunt someone and 1 bits and the other takes the person from the other gang and get a +10

i'm kinda drunk posting this, but srsly this is not an exploit get the hell over yourselves. btw, SV's favorites
its obvious you guys cant read, if sv was trying to get everyone to mug him at the same time, they would have! it was coincidence get over yourselves.

biffbaffboff

I do think the admins should make some form of statement about it.

If I went offline for 1 hour with 2 mil on me I would only expect at the most 4 attacks. The silence is defening.
(2009.Sep.27 12:33 AM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]its obvious you guys cant read, if sv was trying to get everyone to mug him at the same time, they would have! it was coincidence get over yourselves.

Moriarty already said in another thread that the first time was accidental, the other times were a purposeful attempt to repeat it.

EDIT: http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...90&page=11 Post #107.
(2009.Sep.27 12:53 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]I do think the admins should make some form of statement about it.

If I went offline for 1 hour with 2 mil on me I would only expect at the most 4 attacks. The silence is defening.

+1 i definitlly would like to hear Zenith response on that topic
She did respond....well i guess if it is part of the game than we will just have to try to pull it off someday, so we too can benefit from exploits......and y lock the other thread? you dont want to hear the peoples opinions on multi muggings?
opinions haven't been stated? this is not an exploit; they exploited a situation...there is a difference.

Thor

Can't wait to see how you fools are gonna defend your case, trying to prove some players took advantage of a glitch by timing themselves to hit the same players, intentionally and with the intent to do damage to the game, in less than 1/10th of second while being every where around the world.

Like stated in a previous thread, every SV online were tick hunting him, trying to make a few dollars more, 3 of them clicked at the same time.

Is it a flaw, yes. Was it done intentionally, because we thought 10 players could hit and mug 1 million at the same, no.

Wake up, you're all just trying to stir some shit up because you got nothing better to do. The lynch mob isn't gonna win this 1, simply because there is no case to defend, nothing to prove, no1 to blame but the code/server timing.

You make me sick...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's