AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Meh, Where's the Official Review?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ill take your synonym and pass you back an analogy
Conjunction junction whats your function........
Dingus what is your compunction?
I have no compunction, ever, except for when Sk speaks
During the odd/even event, I was hit more than once by two players consecutively, I don't understand why the big deal over. It was nothing to get 2 events at once. It just is random that 2 players hit attack on the same player at once. I don't see this as deliberate, but coincidental yes. It is no difference than 2-3 people attempting to bust the same player out of jail at the exact same time.
(2009.Sep.28 10:52 PM)Jolabent Wrote: [ -> ]During the odd/even event, I was hit more than once by two players consecutively, I don't understand why the big deal over. It was nothing to get 2 events at once. It just is random that 2 players hit attack on the same player at once. I don't see this as deliberate, but coincidental yes. It is no difference than 2-3 people attempting to bust the same player out of jail at the exact same time.

The first time was accidental, but certain SV members have already stated that the other times were attempted on purpose. The only reason people are kicking up a stink this time opposed to the odds and evens comp and all those other times is that it cost a very liked player 2 - 3 times the amount a normal mug would cost.
Lets not get this all started again though.
Nothing but taco flavoured kisses for you SV.

Thor

(2009.Sep.29 06:00 AM)Weathers Wrote: [ -> ]The first time was accidental, but certain SV members have already stated that the other times were attempted on purpose.
I'm french and even I understood what that meant better than most of you... Poor, poor Zen...
(2009.Sep.29 07:57 PM)Thor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Sep.29 06:00 AM)Weathers Wrote: [ -> ]The first time was accidental, but certain SV members have already stated that the other times were attempted on purpose.
I'm french and even I understood what that meant better than most of you... Poor, poor Zen...

I, however, have no idea what you're talking about.

that explains it
(2009.Sep.29 08:31 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]

that explains it

Frog'd
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's