AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Meh, Where's the Official Review?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

cheetah

(2009.Sep.27 05:48 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]I just don't think it's fair to the player that got mugged. I would have never known about it to think it's unfair if a thread bragging wasn't posted.

Explain the difference then, the admins KNEW that a player could get hit by multiple players, and that everyone that hit them got full exp. This MEANS that the player LOST double, triple, whatever the exp each time, as you lose exp for being hit and losing.

So if the admins are going to give back cash mugged from a multiple mug, they technically need to give back all the exp EVER lost from a multiple leave, etc.

And considering the number of times Raf and I both got Wook, that's going to take a LOT of time to give Wook back his exp (whether he's playing or not, hey, if we're going on principle here, we gotta be fair!)

So thanks AL community, for wasting a drek ton of Zen's time!
(2009.Sep.27 12:08 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]just let the topic die already...borrrriinnnnnggg

definitely just quoted myself....
you win

Thor

(2009.Sep.27 05:42 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]6:37 pm Thor hospitalized you.

But we're the arseholes for bringing up the fact that we don't like something.
What makes you think you've been hit because what you think is important enough for me to waste energy on you?
(2009.Sep.27 05:42 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]We care about the possibility of taking advantage of an exploit and your smugness about the whole situation.

I have read quite a few dumb posts since I joined this game but I can guarantee you this 1 is definitely the most absurd 1 ever to be posted.Eek
(2009.Sep.27 06:18 PM)Thor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Sep.27 05:42 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]6:37 pm Thor hospitalized you.

But we're the arseholes for bringing up the fact that we don't like something.
What makes you think you've been hit because what you think is important enough for me to waste energy on you?

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...83&page=15

Quotes 143 and 144...

Thor'd

Thor

That day has passed Wink
(2009.Sep.27 05:30 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]So thanks to all for ruining AL for SVs.

you dont need to be so melodramatic, im sure you will survive.

gerber

(2009.Sep.27 07:14 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Sep.27 05:30 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]So thanks to all for ruining AL for SVs.

u should be hosped for that comment lol.
(2009.Sep.27 07:44 PM)gerber Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Sep.27 07:14 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]

u should be hosped for that comment lol.

you should bite your top lip and swallow.

gerber

who would whoop who?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's