Zen READ
2009.Sep.25, 08:49 AM
RE: Zen READ
(2009.Sep.25 08:42 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.25 08:31 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Takes a real man to admit wrong doing, doubt we will see any of that here

guess we will just have to life with your wine posts then, with no putting your hands up and saying ok you got lucky, we need to fix this. Cry

(2009.Sep.25 08:41 AM)superdude Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.25 08:39 AM)Dingus Wrote:  No its funny watching you justify cheating

Sadly this is all they can do. Time after time after time after time after time...

please inform me of all the many many other times you claim to know about?
You mean whining posts? lol Well I never whined just pointed out well known facts. I would have like some wine last night though.
This is an exploit that should have been fixed, yes. LOLG should have some money refunded, yes.
Most know of other exploits, belts, etc. I wont list them all. This is no theory, but SV will try and twist this in their favor and continue to cry and spin it around.
Hopefully Zen will address this issue and maybe fix it soon.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Sep.25, 08:50 AM
No the question is: Does taking advantage of an exploit for years go against the spirit of the game?
2009.Sep.25, 08:53 AM
(2009.Sep.25 08:47 AM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.25 08:31 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Takes a real man to admit wrong doing, doubt we will see any of that here

guess we will just have to life with your wine posts then, with no putting your hands up and saying ok you got lucky, we need to fix this. Cry

zen has known SV has been doing this for a very long time and has done nothing but enable them to have a greater advantage over other players. Why has this been kept secret? Now i know why people stop donating.

it was tick hunting that was executed so quickly by 3 people, that the battles all played out. It was not timed, it was as simple as knowing the second someone will be available and is common knowledge around the game...

As well MANY people have experience the same the through out the game.

If we could recreate it at will then he would have been mugged by 20 people each time!

So now I see where your in ability to understand comes in! You just don't read well... it was stated before, but let me spell it out for ya Smile

I knew you weren't insane....
2009.Sep.25, 08:53 AM
(2009.Sep.25 08:50 AM)Dingus Wrote:  No the question is: Does taking advantage of an exploit for years go against the spirit of the game?

Guess that depends on if she likes you or not.
2009.Sep.25, 08:54 AM
(2009.Sep.25 08:49 AM)superdude Wrote:  

(2009.Sep.25 08:41 AM)superdude Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.25 08:39 AM)Dingus Wrote:  No its funny watching you justify cheating

Sadly this is all they can do. Time after time after time after time after time...

please inform me of all the many many other times you claim to know about?
You mean whining posts? lol Well I never whined just pointed out well known facts. I would have like some wine last night though.
This is an exploit that should have been fixed, yes. LOLG should have some money refunded, yes.
Most know of other exploits, belts, etc. I wont list them all. This is no theory, but SV will try and twist this in their favor and continue to cry and spin it around.
Hopefully Zen will address this issue and maybe fix it soon.

According to you, she plays favorites... so why would she fix them...
2009.Sep.25, 08:56 AM
what my post should have said, was not pointed at you superdude, but I im still waiting on the many many times we have cheated etc

(2009.Sep.25 08:47 AM)Dingus Wrote:  zen has known SV has been doing this for a very long time and has done nothing but enable them to have a greater advantage over other players. Why has this been kept secret? Now i know why people stop donating.

lmao if you really beleave the crap you are spreading I would be worryed. SV just happened to have some of the oldest players still playing the game. Who all come from a time were you spend weeks tick hunting a player in a war etc, not the pillow fights of today. This was picked up then, alot of SV remember it because of our age.

Love how you are maken out how we do this every day makes great reading lol
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.25 08:57 AM by MrHyde.
2009.Sep.25, 08:57 AM
I comprehend better than most, including you obviously. You're skirting around the fact which you can't admit. When you're ready to do that post again.
2009.Sep.25, 09:02 AM
Again for those that cant read, I didnt know it was possible to be hit by more than 1 person at a time and neither did howse untill it happened YESTERDAY!!! but your damn skippy that after i got $198,000 i sure as heck was going to try again and again and again, just like any other person in the game......................

as far as cheating you can kiss my A$$. I never have, never created credits, money or used a bot,

i got where i am by playing ALOT!!!!!!!! maybe to much =)
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.25 09:11 AM by Jackal.
2009.Sep.25, 09:03 AM
If SV mugged him and posted the times and only 1 mug happened at the same time as another player, not several, I dont think anyone would have had an issue with it. Beside the public flaunting. I do believe this exploit was known and was probably timed out through phones, IM, etc. Well played in that way? Yes, but still taken advantage of, IMO.

And you are correct RJ, Zen will probably do nothing. Wink

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Sep.25, 09:07 AM
Has anyone else besides Lambchop been mugged by 3 players at once? Please post up the proof if you have. As far as I know, it's the first time I have seen it. Double attacks have happened before but I have never seen a mugging.

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
Thread Closed