Zen READ
2009.Sep.25, 09:24 AM
RE: Zen READ
(2009.Sep.25 09:22 AM)Dingus Wrote:  I blamed SV for taking advantage of it, which they did and have done.

FYI, Slander is an untrue statement, these are facts

They are not facts... But I have pointed out very slowly how things went. If you mugged someone and something odd happened, then you showed everyone....

I guess you would be exploiting things as well....
2009.Sep.25, 09:25 AM
do I really have to say this again, It was not planned it was because 12+ players were TICK HUNTING one player and 3 just happened to click at the very same sec, and in turn this happened. If it was planned and we wanted to take advantage of game mechanics he would have been emptyed on the first attack.
2009.Sep.25, 09:26 AM
(2009.Sep.25 09:25 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  do I really have to say this again, It was not planned it was because 12+ players were TICK HUNTING one player and 3 just happened to click at the very same sec, and in turn this happened. If it was planned and we wanted to take advantage of game mechanics he would have been emptyed on the first attack.

I do not think he is capable of getting it Hyde. I slowed it down all I could. It is just becoming a waste of time Sad
2009.Sep.25, 09:28 AM
(2009.Sep.24 04:23 PM)Punisher Wrote:  haha...this has been around since the beginning of time.....if you tick hunted enough youd know it was here or you chose to ignore it....part of the game...zen knows about the issue and for some reason its still around...sort of like going to the hospital and jail at the same time...we didnt mean to attack at the same time we just clicked at the fraction of a second window that he exited the hospital....good work peeps Smile

haha...this has been around since the beginning of time.....
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.25 09:29 AM by Dingus.
2009.Sep.25, 09:29 AM
I'm invisable anyways. So my opinon dosen't matter. Not like zenny dearest gives a rats ass what I have to say.
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.25 09:33 AM by SisterLynx.
2009.Sep.25, 09:30 AM
You, SV, are just continuing to spew the same BS over and over again. And just making yourselfs look silly for doing so. If this is what helps you get by, keep going...
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.25 09:31 AM by Brugada.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Sep.25, 09:32 AM
(2009.Sep.25 09:29 AM)SisterLynx Wrote:  I get the fact it wasn't premediated. Still dosen't mean it should have happened. Now that it has happened, it should be fixed.

+1

(2009.Sep.25 09:30 AM)superdude Wrote:  You, SV, are just continuing to spew the same BS over and over again. And just making yourselfs look silly for doing so. If this is what helps you get by, keep going...

we are saying the same thing over and over again because its what happened keep up.
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.25 09:34 AM by MrHyde.
2009.Sep.25, 09:33 AM
(2009.Sep.25 09:28 AM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.24 04:23 PM)Punisher Wrote:  haha...this has been around since the beginning of time.....if you tick hunted enough youd know it was here or you chose to ignore it....part of the game...zen knows about the issue and for some reason its still around...sort of like going to the hospital and jail at the same time...we didnt mean to attack at the same time we just clicked at the fraction of a second window that he exited the hospital....good work peeps Smile

That's correct... two things can happen at the same time has been around forever...

And he goes on to say we didn't mean to attack at the same time...

Wow you grasp at straws, but not reality...

Like I said... you not capable I guess...
2009.Sep.25, 09:34 AM
At minimum $602,709 should be returned by admin based on the known (by SV) flaw and their exploit of said flaw.
Assuming the largest mug for each multiple attack holds, the following additional funds should not have been taken based on multiple mugs-
3:20 lowest mugs 277,620
3:45 lowest mugs 224,214
4:15 lowest mug 49,719
4:40 lowest mug 51,156

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Sep.25, 09:34 AM
Anyone in this situation would claim "we didnt mean to do it at the same time". Rolleyes
There goes that excuse.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
Thread Closed