Zen READ
2009.Sep.25, 03:26 PM
RE: Zen READ
(2009.Sep.25 03:15 PM)Dingus Wrote:  Moriarty, I appreciate your long post and I won't paste it here. You found an advantage (exploit), you then took advantage of it. All your mumbo jumbo gets trumped by this one little FACT! Games Rules violated FACT!

I will not post on this topic again!

No game rules have been violated until administration says so.

Then tell them how to stop two players on two different computers in two different states and possibly two different countries hitting at the same time. Without hours of pointless coding.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Sep.25, 03:27 PM
(2009.Sep.25 02:51 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  2) You continued using said method, knowing full well it could have the ability to gain you money in a way that would directly violate the game's rules (based on rule number 10). While individually that may not have been your intent, as a whole you all knew the possible outcome, and again, chose to continue.

What said method tick hunting because that was the method, if you were old enough you would have saw tick hunting used everyday by all the top gang. Its not new, its not only used by us, its not fancy, its a tactic that has been used throught the whole games life.

What you are saying is what after we saw we got 3 hits at once, we should have stopped farming him, tick hunting him, give him a hug a wipe down pat on the head and wish him luck.

So again should tick hunting (a major part of pvp) be banned because thats what brought us here pure and simple.
2009.Sep.25, 03:28 PM
MODS PLEASE LOCK MY THREAD LIKE YOU MAILED AND TOLD ME YOU WOULD THANKS
2009.Sep.25, 03:28 PM
Let wait again and see if we can get an official response. Until then I will lock this thread for a while.
Thread Closed