Zen READ
2009.Sep.25, 12:02 PM
RE: Zen READ
Who stole my Pyramid??? Scream
[Image: 00517-daily-cartoons-pyramids.gif]
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.25 12:03 PM by Batman.

He is back....
2009.Sep.25, 12:05 PM
This game hasn't progressed in over a year. Why waste your time bitching about pointless shlt?

The SV have sacrificed alot to get where they are. Time with children & respective others, endless income, any semblance of a productive social life. Give them a break. This is all they got.

Great mugging guys! You're so totally awesome!
2009.Sep.25, 12:08 PM
Looks like enough people have voiced thoughts here. Let's lock it down and sticky it until an admin can respond.
I am adding one more post..This came from an email.

Sender : InPaceRequiscat [27305] online
Date : 25 September 09 @ 1:52:40 pm
Subject : message i want to post

Put some thought into it.

After the first set of triple mugs, someone SV should have noticed (as they won't be refreshing to tick hunt immediately after a mug) that they discovered a glitch.

You guys knew how it happened, (tick hunting) and why. You admit to this. NO problem, I can accept an one-time accident.

But out of greed, the desire to get more money, you continued to tick hunt and mug, very much so aware what could possibly happen.

That will put you in violation of the rules of the game.

Rule 10. This is a game of criminals, but scamming other players by using game mechanics to your advantage is not tolerated.

Rule 2. Ignorance is not an acceptable excuse for breaking the rules.

As organized as SV is, there is no way all 3 of you could possibly claim ignorance.

Zen is judge and jury, I accept her decision.

On a personal note, a 10-30 day suspension to me is fair, with all monies above and beyond what should have been taken returned to LEG.
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.25 01:01 PM by chance.

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2009.Sep.25, 01:29 PM
So here is the deal. The thread is unlocked. I have gotten mails from several players who make great points for all arguments. I say let them be heard.

Modzid.

I have to be the worst Mod of all times.

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2009.Sep.25, 01:34 PM
(2009.Sep.25 01:29 PM)chance Wrote:  So here is the deal. The thread is unlocked. I have gotten mails from several players who make great points for all arguments. I say let them be heard.

Modzid.

I have to be the worst Mod of all times.

+1 Ninja
2009.Sep.25, 01:38 PM
To quote rule 2 you need to support rule 10... You seem to miss the fact that this was a know glitch by most who pay attention, including the admins...

So you're saying we should stop mugging him entirely because a glitch happened?
2009.Sep.25, 01:40 PM
(2009.Sep.25 12:08 PM)chance Wrote:  Sender : InPaceRequiscat [27305] online
But out of greed, the desire to get more money, you continued to tick hunt and mug, very much so aware what could possibly happen.

We found someone who did not use the many features built into the game to protect their money, yes we intended to milk him for all we could, just like every other player out there who would have found a money cow (and as leg has admitted himself, with the many players he has farmed). As a gang we let each other know when we find someone who feels happy to run around with money on hand. Yes we did see he got hit 3 times at once, and yes we still continued to tick hunt him, we were all trying to race each other to get the mug in. Tick hunting is part of the game always has been, if someone has money and you find them you milk them, if you want to make sure you hit someone before everyone else you tick hunt them.
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.25 01:42 PM by MrHyde.
2009.Sep.25, 01:45 PM
(2009.Sep.25 08:49 AM)superdude Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.25 08:42 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.25 08:31 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Takes a real man to admit wrong doing, doubt we will see any of that here

guess we will just have to life with your wine posts then, with no putting your hands up and saying ok you got lucky, we need to fix this. Cry

(2009.Sep.25 08:41 AM)superdude Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.25 08:39 AM)Dingus Wrote:  No its funny watching you justify cheating

Sadly this is all they can do. Time after time after time after time after time...

please inform me of all the many many other times you claim to know about?
You mean whining posts? lol Well I never whined just pointed out well known facts. I would have like some wine last night though.
This is an exploit that should have been fixed, yes. LOLG should have some money refunded, yes.
Most know of other exploits, belts, etc. I wont list them all. This is no theory, but SV will try and twist this in their favor and continue to cry and spin it around.
Hopefully Zen will address this issue and maybe fix it soon.

What are the exploits?...if most know them...then everyone should.

Buzz Off
2009.Sep.25, 01:48 PM
Now, for my next question....do the muggers that hit all at once think they are all entitled to their loot?
2009.Sep.25, 01:49 PM
(2009.Sep.25 01:40 PM)MrHyde Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.25 12:08 PM)chance Wrote:  Sender : InPaceRequiscat [27305] online

We found someone who did not use the many features built into the game to protect their money, yes we intended to milk him for all we could, just like every other player out there who would have found a money cow (and as leg has admitted himself, with the many players he has farmed). As a gang we let each other know when we find someone who feels happy to run around with money on hand. Yes we did see he got hit 3 times at once, and yes we still continued to tick hunt him, we were all trying to race each other to get the mug in. Tick hunting is part of the game always has been, if someone has money and you find them you milk them, if you want to make sure you hit someone before everyone else you tick hunt them.

The additional funds captured as a result of an unintended outcome in the programming of this game should be returned.

It's not unfair that he was mugged. but the additional funds taken per time mugged should be returned. Again, the program is set to allow a maximum amount of a players unbanked funds to be mugged at one time. Your efforts overstepped that predetermined limit set by the admins. It's quite easy to figure that those additional funds should be returned.

The End!

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
Thread Closed