there still aren't alot of people playing this game....
2007.Feb.17, 08:10 AM

Always a bridesmaid, never the bride Sad So tired of being second! Or tied for 5th. hehe

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Feb.17, 10:21 AM

Druchii Wrote:Problem here with stealing from peoples bankaccounts is that some of the players have donated real money and had it converted to game cash through credits. And stealing their money cause "its fun", "its just a game" would push alot of players away or stop them donating. Now I know that Zenith doesnt aim for donating, but its helps with getting game to run smoothly, helps her pay for problems when she encounters them.

And ads ofc to get more players Biggrin

Just make it so that only money obtained from non-donating is stolen.
2007.Feb.17, 12:00 PM

then it gives advantages to donators against nondonators where there already is one. that would also be pretty nasty to code.

what about (i think this would be minor) ranking people for XP? like it says str ranking and dex ranking, but ur EXP should be ranked. i mean i guess u could go to the userlist and check levels but u dont know how u rank against ur own level

ithink it would be kinda good to see how your stats rank for your level. if youre like rank 500 in str and rank 250 in xp, theeeen maybe u should be training more Biggrin
2007.Feb.17, 12:21 PM

I sort of want to remove levels and just rank people based on power. Levels are so 2006.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Feb.17, 01:36 PM

You know what would be killer? Experience levels only advantage being a payment of stat points to spend aside from your training and schooling. =] (And if that skill system ever gets implemented having a "level" rating based on your skills and stats =] )
2007.Feb.17, 01:49 PM

now that would be sick... levelling gets a certain amount of dev points you can put into stats- so theoretically, a lv 20 with the same stats as lv 30 be doing and recieving the same damage, the difference being that the 30 has far higher HP, and outside battle gains higher EP and AP.

If levelling gained a gradually scaling amount of dev points, such as lv*50, which you could put into any stat you wanted, that'd be awesome. Obviously, res would take a slightly larger amount.
2007.Feb.17, 01:53 PM

Yeah, I think its a cool idea. As a matter of fact, new stats could be added that effect your HP, energy and action points. Vitality, Stamina, Conscisivness for example. Would definitely offer a very wide range of customization.
2007.Feb.17, 02:09 PM

sick ideas o.O

theoretically a level 1 could train all day and be mad strong.. except his energy and actions would refresh MUCH slower soo.. Biggrin that whole level/devpoint concept i think is pretty sick tho
2007.Feb.17, 02:42 PM

need rewars for voting at gameing sites
2007.Feb.17, 02:45 PM

supergirl260 Wrote:need rewars for voting at gameing sites

Sarge does not agree. It is Sarge's opinion that "rewards fot voting" has been the root problem with economies on similiar games.