Enrico's New Toys
2009.Aug.21, 11:09 AM
RE: Enrico's New Toys
If they did, gangs wouldn't bother venturing anywhere outside their own turf. BALLISTIC TURRETS IN REAL LIFE.
2009.Aug.22, 11:34 AM
Well, a bonus for the strong ones.

Besides, it's quite annoying to hit for 1 damage and receive 600+ in return.
2009.Aug.22, 01:26 PM
(2009.Aug.22 11:34 AM)ZhuSeth Wrote:  Besides, it's quite annoying to hit for 1 damage...

That has nothing to do with turrets, that's due to a gang upgrade already available.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Aug.22, 02:04 PM
There's more to that sentence, though.
2009.Aug.22, 03:22 PM
(2009.Aug.22 01:26 PM)zenith Wrote:  
(2009.Aug.22 11:34 AM)ZhuSeth Wrote:  Besides, it's quite annoying to hit for 1 damage...

That has nothing to do with turrets, that's due to a gang upgrade already available.

Oh, I have no problems with 1 damage hits, after all there are many windows in a hideout.
I was sort of making fun that I recieve lots of damage for 'only' 1 damage. X-D
2009.Aug.23, 12:12 AM
What ever happened to the borg-removal plan? Roll it out before this please.
2009.Aug.23, 01:23 AM
(2009.Aug.23 12:12 AM)McCule Wrote:  What ever happened to the borg-removal plan? Roll it out before this please.

+100 I agree

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Aug.23, 05:47 AM
Don't take me as rude, but I have to ask this. If you were a businessman expanding your business, would you rather put everything off and put every bit of your time and money into a 5-10 year plan on a skyscraper? Or would you rather continue to sell from your business by buying goods that'll come in days to continue profits while the building is being built?

I'd rather continue to profit. Let the building come when it is time.
2009.Aug.23, 09:42 AM
(2009.Aug.23 05:47 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Don't take me as rude, but I have to ask this. If you were a businessman expanding your business, would you rather put everything off and put every bit of your time and money into a 5-10 year plan on a skyscraper? Or would you rather continue to sell from your business by buying goods that'll come in days to continue profits while the building is being built?

I would rather the businessman/woman not tell everyone they'll be rolling out the plan, get everyone's hopes up, do similations, have these people conform their game based around this plan being implemented and then not roll it out.
2009.Aug.23, 10:35 AM
(2009.Aug.23 09:42 AM)McCule Wrote:  
(2009.Aug.23 05:47 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Don't take me as rude, but I have to ask this. If you were a businessman expanding your business, would you rather put everything off and put every bit of your time and money into a 5-10 year plan on a skyscraper? Or would you rather continue to sell from your business by buying goods that'll come in days to continue profits while the building is being built?

I would rather the businessman/woman not tell everyone they'll be rolling out the plan, get everyone's hopes up, do similations, have these people conform their game based around this plan being implemented and then not roll it out.

I would rather not have borg's ,moaning about not being able to remove implants, when they knew the consequences.
I also have a problem with players talking like this,as it implies to me they borged up to get ahead, with full intensions of deleting them in future.Zen will get to the issue eventually but you clearly felt you deserved the removal's now based on some topics discussed previous.Tough.Live with the implants.