Enrico's New Toys
2009.Aug.20, 07:13 PM
RE: Enrico's New Toys
We already beat them long time ago lol

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Aug.20, 07:13 PM
I definitely like this idea on principle. It beefs up the hideout and potentially offers extra gang points for defeating them.

But while it's a nice piece to the puzzle what we really need is more stuff to spend gang points on. I`d like to see the hideout become more of a compound that has structures and equipment that can potentially improve and benefit gang members. Some possible suggestions.

Shooting range/combat dummies. Possible uses could include increased gym trains, increased chances to hit/crit in combat situations.

Science and research lab. Possible uses could include research for drugs and combat boosters, med kit creation

Computer simulation program. Uses could include increased chances in computer crime success/payouts, increase the chance of passing a skill exam sooner. Other apparatus could also be created for other crime types.

These are just a few suggestions to get some creative juices flowing in the community with idea of encouraging more gang warfare.

Like I said the turret idea is a good one but on it's own it ultimately increases the risk without any real benefit to the end reward.
2009.Aug.20, 07:14 PM
(2009.Aug.20 07:13 PM)JaySin Wrote:  We already beat them long time ago lol

i'd prefer sv to help Smirk

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Aug.20, 07:22 PM
not only are wars a drain on precious AP, now they are physically going to cost more money to put into the ammo and resulting stims required.

the only nice thing is that gangs who constantly hosp enemy gangs to war and win will get a nice taste of lead. otherwise, it seems like a money pit. i'll stay away from this one Smile

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.Aug.20, 07:34 PM
No meny pit as such.Smaller gangs who want to excell in gang wars will train the skills and purchase the weapons/ammo.Those little gangs pissed off with being farmed 24/7 will strive to get one over their enemies.Skills will be more diverse from personal to gang.More gp will be available.The more you invest in the gang the more gp you will earn,the more respect (as a gang) you will get.Prestiege will come with wars,tactics and dedication.

It won't be all about personal dev now as other options are available.Freelance turreters will coin it in.Turret man for hire,rank 5, 8k per war!

The addition will rock for everyone and opportunities arise for savvy players.
2009.Aug.20, 07:42 PM
(2009.Aug.20 07:13 PM)Fallout Wrote:  I definitely like this idea on principle. It beefs up the hideout and potentially offers extra gang points for defeating them.

But while it's a nice piece to the puzzle what we really need is more stuff to spend gang points on. I`d like to see the hideout become more of a compound that has structures and equipment that can potentially improve and benefit gang members. Some possible suggestions.

Shooting range/combat dummies. Possible uses could include increased gym trains, increased chances to hit/crit in combat situations.

Science and research lab. Possible uses could include research for drugs and combat boosters, med kit creation

Computer simulation program. Uses could include increased chances in computer crime success/payouts, increase the chance of passing a skill exam sooner. Other apparatus could also be created for other crime types.

These are just a few suggestions to get some creative juices flowing in the community with idea of encouraging more gang warfare.

Like I said the turret idea is a good one but on it's own it ultimately increases the risk without any real benefit to the end reward.

+1 Those are some good ideas......
2009.Aug.20, 07:46 PM
(2009.Aug.20 07:34 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  No meny pit as such.Smaller gangs who want to excell in gang wars will train the skills and purchase the weapons/ammo.Those little gangs miffed off with being farmed 24/7 will strive to get one over their enemies.Skills will be more diverse from personal to gang.More gp will be available.The more you invest in the gang the more gp you will earn,the more respect (as a gang) you will get.Prestiege will come with wars,tactics and dedication.

It won't be all about personal dev now as other options are available.Freelance turreters will coin it in.Turret man for hire,rank 5, 8k per war!

The addition will rock for everyone and opportunities arise for savvy players.

i really don't see how this will help smaller gangs in wars since from what i understood until now you can solve the turret problem easily:
hosp all but 1 member of the gang than declare. with no one to man the turrets they become useless.

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Aug.20, 08:27 PM
(2009.Aug.20 07:46 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  with no one to man the turrets they become useless.

Balazar said he was working on some way to make them automated.

Anyway, if people stopped looking at there belly button for a sec, they'd realize it's all good.

It brings a lot of new potential to the game.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Aug.20, 08:31 PM
(2009.Aug.20 08:27 PM)Gornikel Wrote:  
(2009.Aug.20 07:46 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  with no one to man the turrets they become useless.

Balazar said he was working on some way to make them automated.

Anyway, if people stopped looking at there belly button for a sec, they'd realize it's all good.

It brings a lot of new potential to the game.

never said it's bad
and Zen said that they would need actual players to use em in wars. hence my point

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Aug.21, 10:40 AM
(2009.Aug.20 05:05 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  Actually a true gang war would give players the ability to actually gang up on someone like a real gang would. Gangs dont run around with freaking turrets attached to their buildings, militia and terrorist groups do.

+1