Enrico's New Toys
2009.Aug.23, 10:43 AM
RE: Enrico's New Toys
(2009.Aug.23 10:35 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  
(2009.Aug.23 09:42 AM)McCule Wrote:  
(2009.Aug.23 05:47 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Don't take me as rude, but I have to ask this. If you were a businessman expanding your business, would you rather put everything off and put every bit of your time and money into a 5-10 year plan on a skyscraper? Or would you rather continue to sell from your business by buying goods that'll come in days to continue profits while the building is being built?

I'd rather continue to profit. Let the building come when it is time.
I would rather the businessman/woman not tell everyone they'll be rolling out the plan, get everyone's hopes up, do similations, have these people conform their game based around this plan being implemented and then not roll it out.

I would rather not have borg's ,moaning about not being able to remove implants, when they knew the consequences.
I also have a problem with players talking like this,as it implies to me they borged up to get ahead, with full intensions of deleting them in future.Zen will get to the issue eventually but you clearly felt you deserved the removal's now based on some topics discussed previous.Tough.Live with the implants.
the medical description has pretty much been the same since i got here, i dont know about you.

"Medical training teaches how to heal wounds, remove unwanted cyberware, and shorten hospital stays when experienced. It also provides great Intelligence training.

so yes, Ingus aka McCule has a decent argument.
2009.Aug.23, 10:51 AM
I guess when you reach level 15 med career then you can have a gripe about it,until then the description of the cyberware chop shop says it all!
2009.Aug.23, 11:33 AM
(2009.Aug.23 10:51 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  I guess when you reach level 15 med career then you can have a gripe about it
Looks like I can have a gripe about it then.
2009.Aug.23, 02:56 PM
So you are level 15 med? I doubt it ...
2009.Sep.17, 02:15 AM
Hi zen.So how did the turrets work out in practice? Are they ready for in game Smirk
2009.Sep.17, 09:27 AM
(2009.Sep.17 02:15 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  Hi zen.So how did the turrets work out in practice? Are they ready for in game Smirk

I sure hope they are never implemented...im NOT looking forward to this update...
2009.Sep.17, 01:23 PM
(2009.Sep.17 09:27 AM)peteycrack Wrote:  I sure hope they are never implemented...im NOT looking forward to this update...

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Sep.17, 01:44 PM
(2009.Sep.17 09:27 AM)peteycrack Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.17 02:15 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  Hi zen.So how did the turrets work out in practice? Are they ready for in game Smirk

I sure hope they are never implemented...im NOT looking forward to this update...

i agree ....

the way it looks to me is the larger gangs will be the ones able to have special players train for the "big gun" ... afford the 'big gun" ... afford the ammo for the "big gun"

how is this fair to the small, low level gangs. IE 3-9 person with 10th level & below going to compete? there are alot of small gangs that have nobody on that get attacked constantly, these turrents wont help them at all. and the few small gangs that have a couple on all the time need their members to attack hideouts, not sit behind guns
2009.Sep.17, 01:52 PM
Its not fair to smaller gang's so what? If they cannot play with the big boys then so be it.They have to work harder and build their gang up.

Do you think its fair that there is an unlimited gang number available? Do you think its unfair that some players can donate to use better weapons?
Do you think its fair that a player can play 24 hours a day and have 3 endurance and still get whooped by a 3 hour a day donator?

The game is unfair to anyone who does not donate but that should not stop the game evolving.The big boys want them, some more toys to play with and more money to spend on these toys.

Toys for the boys!
2009.Sep.17, 01:53 PM
Spoken like a true boy toy! Well done JR, you are 100 percent correct!