Enrico's New Toys
2009.Aug.20, 05:06 PM
RE: Enrico's New Toys
(2009.Aug.20 04:46 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  Personally I think this is stupid. Here lets add guns to a hideout Rolleyes

Do something different that involves PLAYERS not automated guns, regardless of whether they have to be controlled by a gang member or not. On a scale of 1 - 10 on ideas, 1 being the worst, 10 the best this is like a -1.

More stuff for players, less stuff for gangs. Turrets aren't going to make gang wars more fun seriously.

+1 Smaller gangs will probably not be able to afford these or train for them and will be beaten even more easily. If you can just buy these then the heavy donators will stand a much better chance of winning wars. This will in no way make boring ass wars funner at all. Many smaller requests are made in the forums and never get any notice or mention from Zen. But she whips out crazy stuff like this...??? Time could have been better spent on MANY other issues or player based ideas.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Aug.20, 05:07 PM
(2009.Aug.20 04:57 PM)BSOXXX Wrote:  3 points for winning the war....
It was fun though......

We got 21 points but then we did land the final blow......Winky

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2009.Aug.20, 05:10 PM
If this is going to be the first step in a sequence to potentially redo the gang war system then it's something that I welcome.
2009.Aug.20, 05:12 PM
Actually this idea was floated several times over the last 2 years.It has been widely praised too.A few whines from players with closed minds won't make a difference.
As for cost,meh that comes with owning and running a gang.You want a good gang/pay for it.You want to defend it/pay for it.
You want diversity! thats what you will have.Its called evolution!

Or you could always go back to the monotony of training,bland wars and easy wins.

Or maybe,just maybe, you get some balls and are willing to take a shot or too! Be grateful zen does not charge you for armor repairs.
2009.Aug.20, 05:15 PM
Really love this idea Smile would be a great addition and add a little excitement in wars... not to mention some added protection for gangs that are constantly fending off invaders.
2009.Aug.20, 05:16 PM
Nothing to see here, my opinions arent important Smile
This post was last modified: 2009.Aug.20 07:15 PM by BadLuck.
2009.Aug.20, 05:19 PM
Sooooo....can you gang battle B's gang?
2009.Aug.20, 05:26 PM
(2009.Aug.20 05:16 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  
(2009.Aug.20 05:12 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  Or maybe,just maybe, you get some balls and are willing to take a shot or too! Be grateful zen does not charge you for armor repairs.

Not sure if this is aimed at me or not, but I'll have you know I actually DID take a shot or two thank you very much. I dont just randomly say no to drek, thats not my nature but sorry getting hit for 700+ points of damage is assinine.

Superdude's right, the small gangs lose here, as usual.

Rather than adding drek to wars, REVAMP THE ENTIRE GANG WAR SYSTEM ffs.

Is this topic not described as a test? Yeah you got slapped for 700+ big deal.You are attacking a super gang.The final results will need some work and tweaking but you are attacking a turret ffs.

As for little gangs will lose out thats b/s. If a small gang grabs a turret somehow they can roll other small gangs and make larger ones think twice.Its all about priorities.Do you want the extra endurance or a turret? What means more to you?

Does the whole gang chip in? How valuable do you rate your gang? Be grateful its not based on reputation.Then you would cry.

This is an open door for small gangs.Many bigger gangs may over look training the skill for turrets as a personal drain from their ego.Smaller gangs may think differently.Its called choice.
2009.Aug.20, 05:26 PM
Agree with you there BL. A revamp of the war system would be better IMO. Its seems people who arent in favor of the latest additions get talked down to, when in fact Im sure Zen is looking for every ones feed back, not just people who love it and say thank you Zen to everything. Or maybe she just wants to hear from them specially. There have been some obvious flaws and valid points posted, good and bad. Im just not in favor of this addition, again.
(2009.Aug.20 05:26 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  
(2009.Aug.20 05:16 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  
(2009.Aug.20 05:12 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  Or maybe,just maybe, you get some balls and are willing to take a shot or too! Be grateful zen does not charge you for armor repairs.

Not sure if this is aimed at me or not, but I'll have you know I actually DID take a shot or two thank you very much. I dont just randomly say no to drek, thats not my nature but sorry getting hit for 700+ points of damage is assinine.

Superdude's right, the small gangs lose here, as usual.

Rather than adding drek to wars, REVAMP THE ENTIRE GANG WAR SYSTEM ffs.

Is this topic not described as a test? Yeah you got slapped for 700+ big deal.You are attacking a super gang.The final results will need some work and tweaking but you are attacking a turret ffs.

As for little gangs will lose out thats b/s. If a small gang grabs a turret somehow they can roll other small gangs and make larger ones think twice.Its all about priorities.Do you want the extra endurance or a turret? What means more to you?

Does the whole gang chip in? How valuable do you rate your gang? Be grateful its not based on reputation.Then you would cry.

This is an open door for small gangs.Many bigger gangs may over look training the skill for turrets as a personal drain from their ego.Smaller gangs may think differently.Its called choice.

It seems you have all the answers. Rolleyes
This post was last modified: 2009.Aug.20 05:28 PM by Brugada.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Aug.20, 05:29 PM
Zen, have you made adjustments yet on this? i just got back and attacked several times, but didnt take near the damage.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.