Enrico's New Toys
2009.Aug.20, 04:41 PM
RE: Enrico's New Toys
(2009.Aug.20 04:37 PM)Pixelle Wrote:   As you attack their hideout, you are hit by 2 turret guns for 283 damage. You manage to resist 71 for a total of 212 damage!

You attacked and hit for 18 damage against their hideout!

Ugh, I think i lost a leg...?
O.o Not sure if i like it so much now. Redface LOL

Are these bullets or bombs?

Damn things have hit me for over 700....Redface

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2009.Aug.20, 04:43 PM
You guys make me lol
They are designed to hurt you meh thats the point.
2009.Aug.20, 04:45 PM
Two questions: 1. Which careers/skills will we need to use them? 2. How many turrents will we be able to equip the hideout with?
This post was last modified: 2009.Aug.20 04:52 PM by StreetSamurai.

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2009.Aug.20, 04:46 PM
Personally I think this is stupid. Here lets add guns to a hideout Rolleyes

Do something different that involves PLAYERS not automated guns, regardless of whether they have to be controlled by a gang member or not. On a scale of 1 - 10 on ideas, 1 being the worst, 10 the best this is like a -1.

More stuff for players, less stuff for gangs. Turrets aren't going to make gang wars more fun seriously.
2009.Aug.20, 04:46 PM
As you attack their hideout, you are hit by a turret gun for 221 damage. You manage to resist 27 for a total of 194 damage!
You attacked and hit for 21 damage against their hideout!

With the 11 gangs hitting them, they are now in critical.......
WAY TO TEAM UP EVERYBODY....
Smirk
2009.Aug.20, 04:50 PM
what if u just made a Heavy Machine Gun skill and weapons....for PvP use big heavy powerful guns.
2009.Aug.20, 04:52 PM
I do not know badluck...this has a lot of possibility's...someone get hits with the torrent then you can battle them for points, if they need that little edge Evil...I like it all the way....also this will make hitting the smaller gangs harder if they choose to invest in it.

BUt i need to read more about it Smile

Buzz Off
2009.Aug.20, 04:57 PM
3 points for winning the war....
It was fun though......
2009.Aug.20, 04:59 PM
Remember you are attacking the absolute hardest hideout in the game.I think you will find it easier against "normal" gangs.

Also this new feature will not be available for everyone right away.Gang members will have to train up to use the turrets, presumably 1 player per turret, ammo will need purchacing, as will the guns.

This is 1 feature of gang wars that truly incorporates the term "gang". Players will sacrifice other careers for the betterment of the gang and oportunities will arise for gangless players with the skill to be recruited to top gangs.

This opens the door for "services rendered".Non donators can use the skill for daily payments in return for their services.

It is an awesome addition in the making,bringing in both the pvp element of the game we all know and love and making gangs and gang wars a whole new tactical affair.

5 man gangs could defeat 10 man gangs if they all train the turret skill!

Diversity will rule and you will now have the oportunity to make customized changes to your charactor.
2009.Aug.20, 05:05 PM
(2009.Aug.20 04:59 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  Remember you are attacking the absolute hardest hideout in the game.I think you will find it easier against "normal" gangs.

Also this new feature will not be available for everyone right away.Gang members will have to train up to use the turrets, presumably 1 player per turret, ammo will need purchacing, as will the guns.

This is 1 feature of gang wars that truly incorporates the term "gang". Players will sacrifice other careers for the betterment of the gang and oportunities will arise for gangless players with the skill to be recruited to top gangs.

This opens the door for "services rendered".Non donators can use the skill for daily payments in return for their services.

It is an awesome addition in the making,bringing in both the pvp element of the game we all know and love and making gangs and gang wars a whole new tactical affair.

5 man gangs could defeat 10 man gangs if they all train the turret skill!

Diversity will rule and you will now have the oportunity to make customized changes to your charactor.

Actually a true gang war would give players the ability to actually gang up on someone like a real gang would. Gangs dont run around with freaking turrets attached to their buildings, militia and terrorist groups do.