Skills
2009.Aug.09, 04:31 AM
RE: Skills
No school courses need time,as they have a finite longevity,skills do not.Working at the gym can be bought.

Skills cannot be bought as yet,true,why not? Not to go further than is already the max but to get level.You guys are all posting here as you see it as a lame excuse to hold on to something you have aquired over time.You may not be able to purchase the skills,but some players can and should have that option.Since when was online games a level playing field anyways?Donators should have the best available,they pay for your games ffs.Without them you would not even have a game.So don't preach about old players deserve this and that when you don't donate.

Like I said career/school is one thing for taking time.

When it comes to game play then donators should have the right to level the field.The only things that effect game play are stats (WHICH CAN BE BOUGHT) and skills.Skills have totally lop sided the game with their heavy hits.This affects game play.So the field should be levelled out for donators no matter what you lot say.

As for whine bleat etc etc that is what you are doing.Whining to keep your lofty skills,you remind me of politicians and their dodgy expenses claims.Anything to keep what you have so you can lord it over others.Pathetic.
2009.Aug.09, 04:32 AM
(2009.Aug.08 05:51 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  2) Allow extra training of a skill to be done daily for a cost,say 20 credits a train without ever being able to do more than the total possible from incept day of the skills addition.To be allowed to catch up for a cost.

Your thoughs on this please.

Stupid idea

He is back....
2009.Aug.09, 04:39 AM
JR, care to share your skill levels?

and your ideas stupid, noobs wont donate to get skills up, old high lvl players will, thus making it even MORE unfair for new players.

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2009.Aug.09, 04:49 AM
(2009.Aug.09 04:31 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  As for whine bleat etc etc that is what you are doing.Whining to keep your lofty skills,you remind me of politicians and their dodgy expenses claims.Anything to keep what you have so you can lord it over others.Pathetic.

Pathetic is getting an advantage you didn't earn..........Rolleyes

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Aug.09, 04:52 AM
Shadow can you read? Did I mention that donators would be able to buy additional trains further than what is already available? No.
since when did "earning" skills become so improtant.Your age means nothing.You are now actually saying that a non donator should have an unfair advantage over a paying player.Anything to keep the lead you "don't" deserve.
2009.Aug.09, 04:55 AM
Really wish this thread would burn, to be honest..
(2009.Aug.09 04:52 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  You are now actually saying that a non donator should have an unfair advantage over a paying player.

All because of ignorance like this.
This post was last modified: 2009.Aug.09 04:56 AM by TommiTheTaco.
2009.Aug.09, 05:01 AM
(2009.Aug.09 04:52 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  Shadow can you read? Did I mention that donators would be able to buy additional trains further than what is already available? No.
since when did "earning" skills become so improtant.Your age means nothing.You are now actually saying that a non donator should have an unfair advantage over a paying player.Anything to keep the lead you "don't" deserve.

ok, lets just step back, you expect people to donate, for no advantage?? do you know how business works?

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2009.Aug.09, 05:02 AM
What ignorance?
Non donators have a head start with careers and school and gym trains.
What right do you have to keep skills?
2009.Aug.09, 05:03 AM
If someone who hasn't donated can come up, and surpass, someone that has donated? They deserve a solid gold shitter with rolls of 100's as their TP. That's a fuckin' stunt, right there.
2009.Aug.09, 05:07 AM
(2009.Aug.09 05:03 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  If someone who hasn't donated can come up, and surpass, someone that has donated? They deserve a solid gold shitter with rolls of 100's as their TP. That's a fargin' stunt, right there.

Duh....can come up? Hence a new player surpases old with not donating? Get a grip.

Talking about paying players who want to join the game,should be able to donate to get their skills up.No if or butts about it.Your non donator garbage about age/rights falls on deaf ears with me.Without donators the game is fked.Once new players know they cannot compete with skills no matter how much they donate to end/housing etc when competing against players with 10+ skill rank they will leave to find other games,leaving you lot with your skills and No game.Kapish.