why top palyes hate any competition so much?
2009.Jul.22, 09:31 AM
RE: why top palyes hate any competition so much?
well tell me your secret then cuz i spend a substantial amount of time on here and all i have to show for it is my level. not having a house means no training. i havent donated in a LONG time. so i guess it satisfies to know all i have comes from hard work but when my hard work gets hospitalized by a click of a "Donate" button it makes it all seem suspect

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jul.22, 09:37 AM
What some of you may not know and others forget.

When I started the game combat code was based 60/70% on power lvl balance on combat stats.
Hence everyone was leveling and would only train stats enough to up grade to the most powerful weapon on the makret.

Then after playing for a year the attack code changed to what it is today.
with the exception of some it left the rest in a bad situation.
everyone had to change how they played the game and people adapted to the new requirements.

This new change to the game does make it difficult for a good portion of the older players and some of you that have stats trained but purposely kept your power level low.
With the new changes this will force some to power level (yes harder to do)
but eventually the target list will increase for the upper levels and eventually it will even out for everyone.

My only real issue is if we get more xp for hitting a hardwer target then when defending you should recieve more xp for overpowering. that should help both in leveling and make it a more effiecient system.
2009.Jul.22, 09:43 AM
@Nightrain.
Have to agree on the overpower subject.Ive seen 70 exp banded around for that.To me that is too lame.There was a time when players abused the overpower exp code so it was scrapped,now its far too low.

My guess of 200 per overpower would be about right.Its not enough to cheat but gives you a good morning bonus.

Also the attacker loses fights is costing more,so I believe.I have lost 370 exp one fight today.That sucks.Make the loses like 270 and its a good result.
2009.Jul.22, 09:55 AM
Jaysin, im 300 days older.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Jul.22, 09:57 AM
(2009.Jul.22 09:00 AM)JaySin Wrote:  aww look how cute stickin together.....

Try putting the time into your character instead of your credit card then talk about who gets stuff for nothing.

are you talking with me?
are you trying to think me off??? don't you get enough of a beating from the X-pats?

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jul.22, 10:00 AM
(2009.Jul.22 09:57 AM)Lucky666 Wrote:  are you talking with me?
are you trying to think me off??? don't you get enough of a beating from the X-pats?

MEOW
2009.Jul.22, 10:04 AM
Biff you know you mean Purrrrrrr.
2009.Jul.22, 10:10 AM
(2009.Jul.22 10:04 AM)ShadowKid Wrote:  Biff you know you mean Purrrrrrr.

and than you wonder why you get hit online...
(2009.Jul.22 10:00 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.22 09:57 AM)Lucky666 Wrote:  are you talking with me?

MEOW

mind your own business Razz
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.22 10:12 AM by Lucky666.

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jul.22, 10:13 AM
(2009.Jul.22 09:37 AM)Nightrain Wrote:  What some of you may not know and others forget.

When I started the game combat code was based 60/70% on power lvl balance on combat stats.
Hence everyone was leveling and would only train stats enough to up grade to the most powerful weapon on the makret.

Then after playing for a year the attack code changed to what it is today.
with the exception of some it left the rest in a bad situation.
everyone had to change how they played the game and people adapted to the new requirements.

This new change to the game does make it difficult for a good portion of the older players and some of you that have stats trained but purposely kept your power level low.
With the new changes this will force some to power level (yes harder to do)
but eventually the target list will increase for the upper levels and eventually it will even out for everyone.

My only real issue is if we get more xp for hitting a hardwer target then when defending you should recieve more xp for overpowering. that should help both in leveling and make it a more effiecient system.
good that you remainded me about that. I wonder what today whiners would do if Zenith sadenly decided that stats are unimportant in combat
2009.Jul.22, 10:14 AM
DW STFU!!!!!

You such an internet tuff guy....Rolleyes

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.