why top palyes hate any competition so much?
2009.Jul.22, 08:50 AM
RE: why top palyes hate any competition so much?
(2009.Jul.22 08:40 AM)JaySin Wrote:  this may or may not be on the right track, but ive always thought it would be awesome for each player to gain +1 stat point to their main stat each time they gain a level. i know most ppl have higher stats than their level but it would keep it even for most non donators and make farming them more worth it for the ones that are super tuff.

Would have been good if it was implemented upon creation of the game to gain X amount of dev points when you level (as opposed to whatever bonus to battle strength you get from leveling) but way to complicated / late to add it in at this point.
I'm sure zen will tweak it so it all evens out a bit. I like the new change personally, but that's because I'm a lower mid level player with plenty of targets.
I can appreciate that for the powerful guys it must suck balls. And also, I thank those who plough their hard earned cash into the game: it's what keeps it free for the rest of us.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

(2009.Jul.22 08:44 AM)Moriarty Wrote:  So you want something for nothing then? why train. why should I stay at a level and train while you hit inactive after inactive to level in order to gain free stats?

i didnt say for nothing. dude i already have my main stats pretty even to level. its not like its a big advantage. but with the way things are changing it would be nice for the non donators.

honestly you guys make me not even wanna play with your tuff guy attitudes. i realize the time and effort you have put into your character..... but you would also gain a +1 on your stat when you level as well.

it would just make it so at least one of your stats is even with your level resulting in a fairer advantage and more ppl to farm for u guys. but sheesh n/m then tuff guy. im sorry if i offended your AL dollars.Rolleyes

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jul.22, 08:51 AM
(2009.Jul.22 08:44 AM)Moriarty Wrote:  So you want something for nothing then? why train. why should I stay at a level and train while you hit inactive after inactive to level in order to gain free stats?

Gotta agree with that, especially at high stat levels where training a stat can take a couple of weeks or more.
2009.Jul.22, 08:54 AM
(2009.Jul.22 08:51 AM)Jocasta Wrote:  

Gotta agree with that, especially at high stat levels where training a stat can take a couple of weeks or more.

yea Jo you of all people should know where im coming from..... but i guess you have to side with big brother... Rolleyes

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jul.22, 08:54 AM
(2009.Jul.22 08:34 AM)Moriarty Wrote:  Any you ask why the top players leave! you've just answered your own question.

Basically you play to get to the next district quicker than Pun. If you then say he cant earn EXP then its a pretty biased game.

There is no new district and im in the same boat with Pun here with few target to get exp from so your accusation are ridicolus
2009.Jul.22, 08:59 AM
(2009.Jul.22 08:51 AM)Jocasta Wrote:  

+1

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jul.22, 09:00 AM
aww look how cute stickin together.....

Try putting the time into your character instead of your credit card then talk about who gets stuff for nothing.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.22 09:00 AM by JaySin.

2009.Jul.22, 09:19 AM
You think Ive spent hundreds $$ getting to where I am? Wrong. Time and commitment pure and simple.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Jul.22, 09:28 AM
(2009.Jul.22 09:19 AM)Moriarty Wrote:  You think Ive spent hundreds $$ getting to where I am? Wrong. Time and commitment pure and simple.

Truth! he is my referral and a tight arse ass well. he has tossed in 20 bucks in the last year if that!

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.