Future
2007.Oct.01, 07:46 PM

I also think that there will most likely be more changes to gang wars to the extent of that if you declare on a gang that is offline or appear to have many members offline and if they login while you are still fighting and you start losing then you are unable to attack and/or hospitalize them.

Or just maybe the option overall that a losing gang can't hospitalize a winning one just because you may have misjudged the war. HEHE
2007.Oct.02, 09:53 AM

I predict in a years time at my current rate of earning and daily credit buying I will be purchasing a shiny new pair of ARES pistols, and I predict by that stage they will be so last year Biggrin and people will laugh at me and my out of fashion guns

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Oct.02, 12:24 PM

i would like for (and predict!!!) a new school system that a player has to make a choice in being a part of. for instance, right now we all have the same classes that we can take.. right?

well, what if there are ... i dont know, 10 different classes that we can all take. these classes all affect different areas of the game. some are dex/crime related, some are acc/range related, some are str/melee related, some are balanced/fighting related... whatever!

in any case, i think it would be interesting if you have to choose a concentration of class and become more proficient in that area. maybe that would be an extra element to the game play. it would ALMOST be like a "class" in an RPG (warrior, mage, archer, w/e), but it wouldn't be THAT significant. in the long run, it really would be significant, but if you are ranged proficient, you could probably still pwn some face with an axe.

or maybe you could just pwn up some crimes and stuff. Biggrin
2007.Oct.02, 12:33 PM

Yer good idea... but so there isn't them all rounders that pwn in all departments there's consequences for missing classes like -1 class point in Acc or summat and if you train Acc lloads leaving Str behind you're str also starts to decrease in class points... having class points different to natural stats. Summat like that. Razz Good vision Abysmal.
2007.Oct.02, 12:35 PM

thanks bro. i personally dont think you would need to lose points in other stats for focusing in certain areas, since being behind other players in those stats would be a detriment enough. but i mean... if zenith even looks at the idea, thats up to her. it would be a nice implement no matter what, IMO Biggrin
2007.Oct.03, 12:51 PM

I can see a system for gangs for real OC's.

By real I mean like gang mugging etc, they need AP's to perform and you can mug other gangs, actual players, stuff like that.
2007.Oct.03, 03:18 PM

badmanbren Wrote:[...]you can mug other gangs, actual players, stuff like that.

This would bring a whole new dimension to the complaint department. I can foresee that easily. Smile
2007.Oct.03, 04:07 PM

Damn whiners lol.
2007.Oct.03, 04:45 PM

I think that there will be something that affects the cyborgs. Something that will affect it's effectiveness.

Like it degrades over time and you have to get a new part to stay at +4 or whatever.
2007.Oct.03, 05:09 PM

Borgs have enough disadvantages as it is if you ask me. At least for something that can't be taken of. I'm not totally against penalizing borgs but only if we're given the option to remove them. When we signed on to become machines and get their pros and cons, we knew what we were going for but not for changes made after.