Future
2007.Oct.01, 04:47 PM

Canosoup Wrote:I'd like to see more laser/blaster based guns

Predictions of what will be in AL in the future. Not suggestions on what you want in the future. Razz
2007.Oct.01, 04:54 PM

..fine
I predict laser based guns will replace conventional guns Razz

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Oct.01, 04:58 PM

lol

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Oct.01, 05:05 PM

lol Nice prediction.
2007.Oct.01, 05:06 PM

Glad my idea is liked Biggrin

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Oct.01, 05:38 PM

You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! lol

doh
2007.Oct.01, 06:10 PM

YES! O.O

2007.Oct.01, 07:07 PM

badmanbren Wrote::shock: Love what you think the game might have in it in the future... some of them ideas sound real good. I like the drive by hitting best.

Although I do think in the future there will be a lot more variety of crimes which have a lot better pay outs.

I think if we have the drive by hitting option that it also would be if the non-stimming option was placed into effect for drive-bys it would also have the Med profession lowering that time like it may be if I get high enough to see it. LOL
2007.Oct.01, 07:18 PM

I really like shadowinc's perdiction of mastering a weapon that would be nice 8)
2007.Oct.01, 07:24 PM

Definitely. Biggrin Biggrin