AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Future
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

badmanbren

Forums have been a little booring latelly so I thought I'd post a thread to see what you guys thought would be in AL in the future... say maybe 1 or 2 years time.
Keep it clean and STAY ON TOPIC!!

cheetah

Well, this is more like 10 yrs in the future, but we are working on a plan for arranged marriages between the children of SVs so we can breed a race of Super Duper Villains to play the game in the future.

Quimballdinho

I'd like to see a battle scene, like a mini film wen u attack ppl Biggrin

badmanbren

This isn't what you would like to see.. but what you think will be happening in AwakenedLands... for example an unstoppable gang with 50 members kicking every gangs butt every 5minutes... stuff like that lol.
doesnt that exist now?

badmanbren

abysmalpoptart Wrote:doesnt that exist now?
No. I don't think I've missed a 50 member gang that hits a gang every 5 minutes anyway... correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to topic.
At one time I did expect this to become humans vs cyborgs, that hasnt seemed to have materialised, it seems the cyborg rebellian was fully squashed.

Perhaps Decatur will be overrun by a race of weird aliens and the good people of Al will have to stop squabbling and work together to fight off this terror race.

I fully expect to see disclaimers on every button click "you are about to attack and leave, this could hospitalise the person you are hitting, are you sure you want to do this? would you not prefer to send them a dollar and a hug instead. clicking continue may result in you becoming a bad person inside"

Dragon

I just had a rather strange vision. I saw an elite army of cyborgs fighting against an invading battalion of aliens, while the entire human race were hiding in some sort of hi-tech fortifications. Unfortunately, after a minute or so, my vision terminated, before I could even begin to comprehend to what exactly was going to happen.

:?
I would like to see something from the following list:

-Customizable bullet choices for the guns.

-Different houses give different benefits. f.ex. mug someone with a 5mill house might result in the house alarm going off, and the person mugging going to jail. Better house, better alarm.

-Defensive items, 1 time use. When activated sets a trap that can send attacker to jail, hospital or leave with unfinished business. Different prices, more expensive more effective.

-Drive-by hitting by whole gang on single players. Put energy points in to a gang drive-by fund, once enough points are received the whole gangs power bars are combined and you can attack one target, and hospitalize the target so that he cant stim out. (to help with attacking stronger targets in pvp gang wars)

-Interactive gang crimes with energy not ap.

-More crimes, interactive crimes with higher payouts, with chance of success determined on AP put into doing it and on attributes.

-Food/Drinks that for short periods of time increases power level on attributes.

-Crime spree button, costs 10% of total AP rounded up, you go on a crimespree around the city your in, you might get items, cash or busted or nothing. Risk vs Reward bigger in higher level zones. Chance to find rare items.

-Special abilities from work put into attributes, passive abilities that stick with you even tho you change line of work. Call it force of habit that people inherit from the work they do. Like people in military get Vigilance, a chance to spot attackers before they can do damage to you if they are stronger and run away. Higher level work, gives higher level of vigilance.

and so on Biggrin

badmanbren

:shock: Love what you think the game might have in it in the future... some of them ideas sound real good. I like the drive by hitting best.

Although I do think in the future there will be a lot more variety of crimes which have a lot better pay outs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's