Yes, i like the idea
No, keep it like it is
[Show Results]

Gangs
2009.Apr.13, 08:58 PM
RE: Gangs
um wtf....here you go

d...low time for me

You pound NastyFO to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 183
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.13 08:59 PM by Punisher.

doh
2009.Apr.13, 09:01 PM
http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...e+and+flag
2009.Apr.13, 09:02 PM
(2009.Apr.13 08:58 PM)Punisher Wrote:  um wtf....here you go

d...low time for me

You pound NastyFO to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 183

LOL.... you guys just look for reasons to hit me. Totally taken out of context.

Congrats... you beat me up :-(

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2009.Apr.13, 09:22 PM
Oh the good old days! I actually was one of the people that enjoyed it back then. I proved time and time again that 1 YES 1 person can bring down an entire gang. My fav memory was when "the firehouse" was threatened by the Elders sub gang and even with the Elders stepping in, I still had them beg'ing for mercy. lol

getting that "tick hunting" itch again

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2009.Apr.13, 09:24 PM
(2009.Apr.13 08:56 PM)NastyFO Wrote:  Actually I do. Better than you probably do in fact. I watched you all bitoch about it and I saw how much of a headache you gave admin.

Thanks though.

** Not trying to be combative... but I certainly know how bad of an idea it was.

I have a lot of persepctive on this game people often forget.

the subject your referring to was as much the admins fault as anyone... the time you gave the admins a headache was all you.... and you don't remember well since the first thing you did when I hosped you along time ago was said I was going to get banned for hosping you once "for a reason".

not a good grasp on the game I would say.
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.13 09:27 PM by Eaglefreak.
2009.Apr.13, 09:29 PM
(2009.Apr.13 09:24 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  the subject your referring to was as much the admins fault as anyone... the time you gave the admins a headache was all you.... and you don't remember well since the first thing you did when I hosped you along time ago was said I was going to get banned for hosping you once "for a reason".

not a good grasp on the game I would say.

We're talking about 2 different situtaions here... but I agree... I've had to do some growing up around here - the hard way. I'm not as untouchable as I thought I was when I first started playing.

Ask DW about taking my lumps... I havent bitched in quite a long time... nor am I bitching about this hit you guys just did (for what I feel) was taken out of context.

I'm talking about people losing gangs overnight... you're talking about the BigRod/Slim thing.

I could care less about that subject. My point was that I know about this situation... that's why I vocalized it.
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.13 09:33 PM by Eaglefreak.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2009.Apr.13, 09:29 PM
He said that? :-? That sucks, RJ. I'll miss you when you're gone. Sad
2009.Apr.13, 09:41 PM
i was around when gangs was deleted , alot of good players stopped playing the game because they was sinking real money into the game and got tired of it , but it was wild back then ,it is a shame that somebody who claims they was here back then started the thread , but like i have said so many times , the game is always evolving , either get used to it or take that long walkRolleyes or hang around and see what happens nextWinky
2009.Apr.13, 09:57 PM
(2009.Apr.13 09:29 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  He said that? :-? That sucks, RJ. I'll miss you when you're gone. Sad

Eek
2009.Apr.14, 06:49 AM
(2009.Apr.13 09:41 PM)shadowinc Wrote:  i was around when gangs was deleted , alot of good players stopped playing the game because they was sinking real money into the game and got tired of it , but it was wild back then ,it is a shame that somebody who claims they was here back then started the thread , but like i have said so many times , the game is always evolving , either get used to it or take that long walkRolleyes or hang around and see what happens nextWinky

But u have to admit... It gave ppl something REAL to whine about.

Not nowadays, I give all my referrals strict instructions to attack players offline and do u have any clue how many n00bs out there object to being hit offline?

Alot more than there bloody should be...

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl