AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gangs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

GuttaRich

Whatever happened to gang wars were the losing gang got deleted/wiped out
i enjoyed it better when it was like that, i think it would be cool if we could have that for like a day or something every once in a while so the gang list isn't so big.
Problem is you were not around then to enjoy it...

Ask Maxfightmaster in Xpats. he has all the answers
Smells like multi in here.
(2009.Apr.13 02:02 PM)DebbiePinson Wrote: [ -> ]Smells like multi in here.

Ya think?

(2009.Apr.13 01:32 PM)GuttaRich Wrote: [ -> ]i enjoyed it better when it was like that,

Quote:General Info
Name: GuttaReezy [29416]
User Class: Human Member
User Level: 3
Signed Up: January 28, 2009 4:18:17 pm
Last Active: April 13, 2009 2:52:43 pm
Last Action: 18 minutes 53 seconds ago
Online: Offline
Days Old: 75
Physical Info
Health Status: Healthy
After speaking to admin on this subject I can guarantee you that this will NEVER happen again.

Some people invest real money into this game... and to wake up and find that your real money was taken from you (by losing your gang and upgrades and stuff) isn't right.
If the gang can be revived after this specific date, I guess it won't be too bad. Otherwise, this is a Bad, bad idea.

cheetah

(2009.Apr.13 01:32 PM)GuttaRich Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever happened to gang wars were the losing gang got deleted/wiped out
i enjoyed it better when it was like that,

How do you enjoy something better that happened before your time?

(2009.Apr.13 02:02 PM)DebbiePinson Wrote: [ -> ]Smells like multi in here.

Astonishingly, I agree with you!
Something's def wrong here!
maybe he forgot the username of his old acct?

shadowinc

(2009.Apr.13 01:32 PM)GuttaRich Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever happened to gang wars were the losing gang got deleted/wiped out
i enjoyed it better when it was like that, i think it would be cool if we could have that for like a day or something every once in a while so the gang list isn't so big.
who was your old account is what i would like to ask you
its like that in other games so maybe he thought it can happen here or he just read the forums MAybe...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's