AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gangs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
um wtf....here you go

d...low time for me

You pound NastyFO to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 183
(2009.Apr.13 08:58 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]um wtf....here you go

d...low time for me

You pound NastyFO to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 183

LOL.... you guys just look for reasons to hit me. Totally taken out of context.

Congrats... you beat me up :-(
Oh the good old days! I actually was one of the people that enjoyed it back then. I proved time and time again that 1 YES 1 person can bring down an entire gang. My fav memory was when "the firehouse" was threatened by the Elders sub gang and even with the Elders stepping in, I still had them beg'ing for mercy. lol

getting that "tick hunting" itch again
(2009.Apr.13 08:56 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I do. Better than you probably do in fact. I watched you all bitoch about it and I saw how much of a headache you gave admin.

Thanks though.

** Not trying to be combative... but I certainly know how bad of an idea it was.

I have a lot of persepctive on this game people often forget.

the subject your referring to was as much the admins fault as anyone... the time you gave the admins a headache was all you.... and you don't remember well since the first thing you did when I hosped you along time ago was said I was going to get banned for hosping you once "for a reason".

not a good grasp on the game I would say.
(2009.Apr.13 09:24 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]the subject your referring to was as much the admins fault as anyone... the time you gave the admins a headache was all you.... and you don't remember well since the first thing you did when I hosped you along time ago was said I was going to get banned for hosping you once "for a reason".

not a good grasp on the game I would say.

We're talking about 2 different situtaions here... but I agree... I've had to do some growing up around here - the hard way. I'm not as untouchable as I thought I was when I first started playing.

Ask DW about taking my lumps... I havent bitched in quite a long time... nor am I bitching about this hit you guys just did (for what I feel) was taken out of context.

I'm talking about people losing gangs overnight... you're talking about the BigRod/Slim thing.

I could care less about that subject. My point was that I know about this situation... that's why I vocalized it.
He said that? :-? That sucks, RJ. I'll miss you when you're gone. Sad

shadowinc

i was around when gangs was deleted , alot of good players stopped playing the game because they was sinking real money into the game and got tired of it , but it was wild back then ,it is a shame that somebody who claims they was here back then started the thread , but like i have said so many times , the game is always evolving , either get used to it or take that long walkRolleyes or hang around and see what happens nextWinky
(2009.Apr.13 09:29 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]He said that? :-? That sucks, RJ. I'll miss you when you're gone. Sad

Eek
(2009.Apr.13 09:41 PM)shadowinc Wrote: [ -> ]i was around when gangs was deleted , alot of good players stopped playing the game because they was sinking real money into the game and got tired of it , but it was wild back then ,it is a shame that somebody who claims they was here back then started the thread , but like i have said so many times , the game is always evolving , either get used to it or take that long walkRolleyes or hang around and see what happens nextWinky

But u have to admit... It gave ppl something REAL to whine about.

Not nowadays, I give all my referrals strict instructions to attack players offline and do u have any clue how many n00bs out there object to being hit offline?

Alot more than there bloody should be...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's