Poll: What do you you guys think?
Yes, i like the idea
No, keep it like it is
[Show Results]

Gangs
2009.Apr.13, 06:12 PM
RE: Gangs
Possibly plays another game.

Anywho, the only way I would want this to be reinstated is if it was like some extremely long-term game, like Urban Dead. Over a long period of time of fighting and being shot up, your players die, and the death of the last player of an organization would disband the gang.

Otherwise, I don't see it coming back and don't want to see it coming back. It'd anger too many people.
2009.Apr.13, 06:20 PM
hmm....so strongest gang deletes all the others and leaves who.....this could get ugly

i dont like it....

ive been both

we are where we are now for a good reason

doh
2009.Apr.13, 06:25 PM
i bet sv, val, diss and such would have a major complaint after their time and money investment goes *poof* cause a few weakarse gangs decide to attack them one night, collectively. as they rightfully should. multiply the community by about 15 and maybe there is a reason to try and redesign the gang wars. til then...

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Apr.13, 06:35 PM
it can be the other way around also punn
anyways if it were to go back delete is major maybe something small but not to small...

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2009.Apr.13, 06:37 PM
nope it was gang battles/pvp that stole points/rep...
lmao there was no hideout hits....think hard leaf boy

at gang rep = 0 you were gone....poof
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.13 06:40 PM by Punisher.

doh
2009.Apr.13, 06:48 PM
I remember my first gang battle taking people's respect back when I was a lowly level 7. We had to get Mudpies to help us out with TheBoss so me and my fellow Space Wranglers could rape the rest of his gang. Sorry Hops, it was the only way to take your respect

fun times, but it could get very nasty if reinstated

oh yeah, man I miss that SSM gang, they were fun to battle
2009.Apr.13, 06:55 PM
ssm was tough....but the most fun was mud and leo...they only warred us at night after our us crew went to bed....devious a holes

doh
2009.Apr.13, 07:05 PM
(2009.Apr.13 06:25 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  i bet sv, val, diss and such would have a major complaint after their time and money investment goes *poof* cause a few weakarse gangs decide to attack them one night, collectively. as they rightfully should. multiply the community by about 15 and maybe there is a reason to try and redesign the gang wars. til then...

I like this idea...Rally the troops son!

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2009.Apr.13, 07:34 PM
It reminds me of some story I read on the web.

In a game, i think it's called Eve online.

Some huge clan decided they wanted only to destroy what others had worked for.

So, they kept getting weak ass easy to get vessels, and like went to war on some guys hugest vessel in the game. They had no firepower, but there were hundreds of them. When they got destroyed, they bought a new cheap one, and attacjked again.

Like a hive of bees attacking an elephant non stop.

This could happen here too with your idea.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Apr.13, 07:41 PM
you literally could wake up with no gang...how cool is that...hmm

many gangs have felt it...better the way it is now imo

doh