Poll: What do you you guys think?
Yes, i like the idea
No, keep it like it is
[Show Results]

Gangs
2009.Apr.13, 07:54 PM
RE: Gangs
(2009.Apr.13 06:25 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  i bet sv, val, diss and such would have a major complaint after their time and money investment goes *poof* cause a few weakarse gangs decide to attack them one night, collectively. as they rightfully should. multiply the community by about 15 and maybe there is a reason to try and redesign the gang wars. til then...

This has been tried before, both at our invitation, and to our surprise. Bring it!
2009.Apr.13, 08:08 PM
c'mon now, i'm saying with the old system sv could, for all intents and purposes, be dropped to nothing. old system. i am on you side on this one guys, you all earned it. i would never want to see it get lost in one bad evening.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Apr.13, 08:17 PM
hmm

so with most of the strongest in the game we could be gone in one night with 200k rep +

no

it was pvp only

and biggest swing i ever saw was 200 in one night...we just happened to have over 1k then Wink

doh
2009.Apr.13, 08:29 PM
wasn't around then to the capacity where it mattered, you'd be the one to know. i'm sure the numbers were adjusted so that the big dogs had their rightful advantage. but, by the concept, with the right (or wrong) run all could be lost. don't like the concept personally.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Apr.13, 08:30 PM
It's all really a moot point anyway (even though we all agree that the idea sucks)...

It will never go back to that. Period.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2009.Apr.13, 08:37 PM
Something could be made tough.

Like, Capture the flag.

Each gang got there flag. When you war, one member (randomly) gets the flag to "hold it" for there team. If that player is gang battled and beaten, the flag ends up in the attacker hands.

If the war is over without that person being hit back, the other gang keeps it, win or loss.

It could add spice to the game.

Different strategies (instead of rushing for the hideout kill)
The gang with the ennemies flag could geta bonus (+25% on OC money since they "take over" some of the other gang rep in the crime world)
And the flagless gang could be penalized ( OC's takes +25% people to work)

Just a tought.

COuld be a compromise.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Apr.13, 08:48 PM
lol and if you win it...hosp fest till its returned...i like it

doh
2009.Apr.13, 08:49 PM
(2009.Apr.13 08:48 PM)Punisher Wrote:  lol and if you win it...hosp fest till its returned...i like it

Well, I did say it added "spice" Twisted

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Apr.13, 08:55 PM
(2009.Apr.13 08:30 PM)NastyFO Wrote:  It's all really a moot point anyway (even though we all agree that the idea sucks)...

I agree... it couldn't happen again... Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy tooooo many people in AL are too soft for this....

And it would be a great idea to switch back even if it were for a little while...

and you wouldn't have the first clue as to what it is like or if the idea sucks FO... You were not around
2009.Apr.13, 08:56 PM
(2009.Apr.13 08:55 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.13 08:30 PM)NastyFO Wrote:  It's all really a moot point anyway (even though we all agree that the idea sucks)...

I agree... it couldn't happen again... Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy tooooo many people in AL are too soft for this....

And it would be a great idea to switch back even if it were for a little while...

and you wouldn't have the first clue as to what it is like or if the idea sucks FO... You were not around

Actually I do. Better than you probably do in fact. I watched you all bitoch about it and I saw how much of a headache you gave admin.

Thanks though.

** Not trying to be combative... but I certainly know how bad of an idea it was.

I have a lot of persepctive on this game people often forget.
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.13 08:59 PM by NastyFO.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!