your full of shit zen
2009.Apr.14, 01:48 PM
RE: your full of shit zen
(2009.Apr.14 12:47 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.14 12:44 PM)Dingus Wrote:  Zen just mailed me and said she will only be working for the Xpats from now on. She wishes this tom foolery to stop at once!

Just sayin...
I'm going to see The Grateful Dead tonight in DC!

Wooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Good and Good for u enjoy the fresh air and the freedom Biggrin

Enjoy the DeadRazz

Buzz Off
2009.Apr.14, 02:04 PM
(2009.Apr.14 11:41 AM)superdude Wrote:  After we switched forums I had access to EVERY forum in these forums. I publicy posted it in a forum and Zen deleted it. After that I didnt have access to it. The next week I once again had access to EVERY forum in the forums, SV, PC, ALFD, The noob protectors or whatever they are called, poptarts forum , the admin forum, mod forum. and a few other forums, SW forum too.

i really dont think its fair that gangs can have their forums attached to the main forums. just my two cents.
2009.Apr.14, 02:10 PM
I personally think that it is ridiculous to use any portion of the active player base beta test any aspect of the site.
2009.Apr.14, 02:10 PM
(2009.Apr.14 02:04 PM)buuddha Wrote:  i really dont think its fair that gangs can have their forums attached to the main forums. just my two cents.

I don't mind.

We know for sure that most of what we say in our private forums can't be seen by others. That's the good side.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Apr.14, 02:16 PM
How did you get the private forums?

Buzz Off
2009.Apr.14, 02:17 PM
(2009.Apr.14 02:10 PM)Marlo Wrote:  I personally think that it is ridiculous to use any portion of the active player base beta test any aspect of the site.

So she should use a bunch of inactive players? Where would that get us?

The best testing is by the users who are in the system day in and day out. Also called UAT. User Acceptance Testing...
2009.Apr.14, 02:19 PM
Where would that get us?

Well, unless Zen has no friends, and coups herself up in a small one bedroom, I am sure she has tech friendly associates who would be able to more efficiently trouble shoot game additions...

Although I am sure Pun's dental degree makes him more than qualified for the job...
2009.Apr.14, 02:19 PM
Hello.
2009.Apr.14, 02:25 PM
(2009.Apr.14 02:19 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Hello.

yes, tommi, we know your still here. you seem to always be lurking around these forums.
2009.Apr.14, 02:26 PM
(2009.Apr.14 02:19 PM)Marlo Wrote:  Where would that get us?

Well, unless Zen has no friends, and coups herself up in a small one bedroom, I am sure she has tech friendly associates who would be able to more efficiently trouble shoot game additions...

Although I am sure Pun's dental degree makes him more than qualified for the job...

I see your point but all that testing or unit testing is usually done beforehand by Zen and Err. Then they bring in users for testing.