your full of shit zen
2009.Apr.14, 12:34 PM
RE: your full of shit zen
LMAO your the only who seems to be getting mad and throwing insults as usual. lol Ill let you keep rambling on, good luck boy.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Apr.14, 12:34 PM
(2009.Apr.14 12:10 PM)superdude Wrote:  I know for a fact Im older than you son. And if you cant understand RL then you are obviously to young boy.

You know I dont think I would be bragging about who's the oldest child.... tbh seems like a dumb thing to fight over.

As to your conspiracy theory, I wish we did control zen, think how much easier life would be on here... I would never lose a fight. My creds would be double for every donation I made. She would have new abilities for the Construction career ONLY Razz Like that new Demolition ability i've been asking for.

I would make sure every referral of mine that remained active got special bullet proof vests.

Ah and a magic button that would zap all the Morons who think we control Zenith!!

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Apr.14, 12:36 PM
(2009.Apr.14 12:34 PM)superdude Wrote:  LMAO your the only who seems to be getting mad and throwing insults as usual. lol Ill let you keep rambling on, good luck boy.

Aww. I'm not mad. I'm just speaking truth. You're the one that resorted to insults nonstop.
2009.Apr.14, 12:37 PM
i never saw where anyone said SV controlled Zen.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Apr.14, 12:40 PM
(2009.Apr.14 12:34 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.14 12:10 PM)superdude Wrote:  I know for a fact Im older than you son. And if you cant understand RL then you are obviously to young boy.

You know I dont think I would be bragging about who's the oldest child.... tbh seems like a dumb thing to fight over.

As to your conspiracy theory, I wish we did control zen, think how much easier life would be on here... I would never lose a fight. My creds would be double for every donation I made. She would have new abilities for the Construction career ONLY Razz Like that new Demolition ability i've been asking for.

I would make sure every referral of mine that remained active got special bullet proof vests.

Ah and a magic button that would zap all the Morons who think we control Zenith!!

agreed, dumb thing to fight over, but i was stating fact, tommi threw out his opinion. and i never thought that any of you controlled Zen in any way. thats differnt that favorites. but ive said more than i ever intended and never wanted to stir the pot this much, only a little. so im over it a bit.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2009.Apr.14, 12:43 PM
STFU you jive turkeys

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Apr.14, 12:43 PM
(2009.Apr.14 12:40 PM)superdude Wrote:  agreed, dumb thing to fight over, but i was stating fact, tommi threw out his opinion. and i never thought that any of you controlled Zen in any way. thats differnt that favorites. but ive said more than i ever intended and never wanted to stir the pot this much, only a little. so im over it a bit.

Well as to the favorites, IF she has any it def isnt us or we'd have several more gang tags than the ones we do have....

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Apr.14, 12:44 PM
Zen just mailed me and said she will only be working for the Xpats from now on. She wishes this tom foolery to stop at once!

Just sayin...
I'm going to see The Grateful Dead tonight in DC!

Wooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo!
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.14 12:46 PM by Dingus.
2009.Apr.14, 12:44 PM
Why do you keep pulling up my name? Do you want me to keep making you look like a fool over your mistakes? I don't mind continuing, but I do mind that you're not reading what I've said at the beginning of the argument.
2009.Apr.14, 12:46 PM
(2009.Apr.14 12:43 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  STFU you jive turkeys

GD sounds fun!!
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.14 12:47 PM by Brugada.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)