Enough is Enough – I’m Leaving
2009.Apr.05, 11:28 AM
RE: Enough is Enough – I’m Leaving
(2009.Apr.05 11:24 AM)ShadowKid Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.05 11:18 AM)DirkDanja Wrote:  the bad fam has been around a very long time and they still suck arse
i'd never join that faction

btw did i mention that bad sucked

And yet half the squad can smoke you shut the frag up for once you talk alot of nonsense on gangs that you have never even been in.

only a few bad muthas and i didnt say they didnt have some decent members
btw SK make me shut the fuck up with your weak ass
you've been playing the game for ages and still suck ass
plus why the fuck would i want to be a member of bad anyway
7laws is the shit
2009.Apr.05, 11:31 AM
(2009.Apr.05 11:28 AM)DirkDanja Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.05 11:24 AM)ShadowKid Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.05 11:18 AM)DirkDanja Wrote:  the bad fam has been around a very long time and they still suck arse
i'd never join that faction

btw did i mention that bad sucked

And yet half the squad can smoke you shut the frag up for once you talk alot of nonsense on gangs that you have never even been in.

only a few bad muthas and i didnt say they didnt have some decent members
btw SK make me shut the frag up with your weak arse
you've been playing the game for ages and still suck arse
plus why the frag would i want to be a member of bad anyway
7laws is the drek

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA if i suck weak ass it took you some time to catch this weak ass you i know im weak i dont train whats the point with a Cardboard box your a idiot you call jaysin what ever but he has more class then you ever will.
2009.Apr.05, 11:31 AM
ok so here's my take on it

im fairly young in AL compared to the olders ones, and ive been beat up by them all.
did i quit NO
did i keep playin YES
do i think i will ever catch pun, raf, ush or any of them NO
and why not look at the time they've put in, they have earned the right to be the top guys

this isnt the first time we have had a couple people who offer a hosping service, loki and wook did, and they put the same or more people in the hosp per day as howl and rj.
yes its a game and just like real life you have to pick ur battles and when and where you have them to get the best result.

the biggest point
unless ur ready to spend real $$ and i mean a lot you gotta set achievable goals for ur self( by the why being as strong as people like pun, raf, and ush is not realistic) ur gonna feel that way. cause everyone wants all the power right now and dont want to work for it. i for one am trying to work for my power, i work 50 hours a week and have a life away from the computer so i set goals that i can achieve like i play a couple hours a day and not goals like i play 24/7Wink

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2009.Apr.05, 11:33 AM
Knowing what Ive learned in recent weeks I say this thread is totally valid. And there is way more to it than what he posted.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Apr.05, 11:39 AM
Class d's nuts SK

ooo i have a cardboard box
SK your a ******* joke
and yea i said what i said about Jay but i also said i commend him for sticking with it
not running off saying im taking a 3 day break or whatever it was you supposedly did
and it only took me about 11 months to catch you
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.05 08:31 PM by Ushanewnewba.
2009.Apr.05, 11:45 AM
Man... talk about a hijacking of a thread!

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2009.Apr.05, 11:47 AM
its still kinda on topic

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Apr.05, 11:49 AM
::popcorn and cola and watch a new conflict::

Wink

-B-
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.05 11:49 AM by Batman.

He is back....
2009.Apr.05, 12:02 PM
ok
first both ImBad2Bad and Bad2DeBone suck big time
2nd drik stfu
the bad family is cool and the only thing that stains their rep is accepting thos rejects in the family
3rd why don't you drop by DD bats? i'll show you a baby
4th a cap on attacks would be a bad ideea specially since latly a lot of players power level so they are weak for their levels

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Apr.05, 12:08 PM
(2009.Apr.05 12:02 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  the bad family is cool and the only thing that stains their rep is accepting thos rejects in the family

+1

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
Thread Closed