Enough is Enough – I’m Leaving
2009.Apr.05, 10:16 AM
RE: Enough is Enough – I’m Leaving
(2009.Apr.05 10:12 AM)DirkDanja Wrote:  see take Jaysin for example
extremely weak player but he still does what he does day in day out
sure he could have stop playing ages ago but he didn't and i commend him for that
if players let other stronger players run them off then who would we have to pwn

i gotta admit there have been players to start playing long after me and yet they have gotten alot stronger then me in alot shorter time
did i quit...no
did i whine...no
do i still continue to play....yes
get into a gang with some high level players and not space wranglers, nor the bad fam
but a real gang, im sure you will find that there are ways to keep playing and avoid being the whipping boy of certain members of the community

3.Apr.09 Blackmore attacked you and lost. Twisted

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Apr.05, 10:17 AM
sure needs to be burnt ? why? cause the truth hurts - you even admitted that a problem is the arrogance here, but by stating that your not AS arrogant only makes you look foolish
2009.Apr.05, 10:21 AM
tell someone that cares. did you forget to log out your other account before you posted?? is that why we have "two" all-stars leaving?

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Apr.05, 10:21 AM
I love how you twist words and haven't a clue about what you're saying, other than you're a bias jackhole that doesn't want his member to leave his gang. Good job. -Claps.-

I never said it was or wasn't the problem in this game, and joining a higher level gang IS A SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM. Want to know why, one of thoughts inside the box?

They can get to a higher level, a stronger person, then build themselves a strong gang from the ground up. Perhaps make some connections for some good equipment at cheap prices, and good gang shells.

Please; Go back to digging ditches. Tired of seeing your text in this thread, seeing as you have no base in the debate.
2009.Apr.05, 10:25 AM
well i know one thing when i was a member of smaller gangs we got picked on daily by the likes of Val, Xpats, and whoever else felt like destroying us on a regular basis
since i came over to 7Laws things have gotten better alot better and SV or Diss isn't the only good gangs out there
sure they're the top dawgs but there are also other gangs that are decent
yes its ***** up that a super gang can declare on a smaller weaker gang
yes its ****** up that there isn't a cap on the level of players with whom one can attack
but here just as in real life, the strong always eat the weak
thats just the way the food chain works

again its sad when any long term player leaves but life goes on

about 6 months ago SV was still the best but with guys like loki, w00k, bigrod and a few others there was less parity
the power here shifts constantly
SV just has the luxury of having been together for a very long time
another 2 years and they might not even be playing the game
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.05 08:29 PM by Ushanewnewba.
2009.Apr.05, 10:28 AM
Is sad...very sad because other player want to quite...Everyone was in your position Faceless but they forget it....I was in your position but i just keep walking and learn...
I remember when i had level 18 i was hosped by SG and his Lady in everyday because i was a fool and angry Him.

Now about Deathwing...he is just a big baby and want to play this game in his manners...if you say a simple SORRY perhaps he will forgive you.

Quote:You are like many citizens of the land, struggling to make your mark in the world. Will you become the next superstar athlete? Perhaps you will become the world's greatest street fighter. Or will you join the ranks of an underground organized crime unit and go against the establishment?

He is back....
2009.Apr.05, 10:30 AM
Need to highlight struggling, too. That'll make a very clear point..

As if they'll catch it, though.
2009.Apr.05, 10:33 AM
(2009.Apr.05 10:16 AM)JaySin Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.05 10:12 AM)DirkDanja Wrote:  see take Jaysin for example
extremely weak player but he still does what he does day in day out
sure he could have stop playing ages ago but he didn't and i commend him for that
if players let other stronger players run them off then who would we have to pwn

i gotta admit there have been players to start playing long after me and yet they have gotten alot stronger then me in alot shorter time
did i quit...no
did i whine...no
do i still continue to play....yes
get into a gang with some high level players and not space wranglers, nor the bad fam
but a real gang, im sure you will find that there are ways to keep playing and avoid being the whipping boy of certain members of the community

3.Apr.09 Blackmore attacked you and lost. Twisted

16 wins out of 20 Jay
not bad for a guy younger then you+you got me beat by like 10 lvls
i pwn you on the regular Twisted
2009.Apr.05, 10:37 AM
BeheMouth, the only thing that needs to be highlighted is that point on your head, but if we all chip in and buy you a hat, no one will notice it
2009.Apr.05, 10:38 AM
Ouch. Seen the picture AND got it wrong.

Something's amiss here. I never knew the blind could use the computer. I never knew retards knew how to use a computer, either..

-ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED. -
Thread Closed