Enough is Enough – I’m Leaving
2009.Apr.05, 10:42 AM
RE: Enough is Enough – I’m Leaving
see, thats just more proof as too how ignorant you really are- the retards of the world are getting wise to you smart guys, but at least we get to go for walks in the park now and again as compared to dolts like you who can only live your life in AL, lol -
2009.Apr.05, 10:42 AM
(2009.Apr.05 10:12 AM)DirkDanja Wrote:  16 wins out of 20 Jay
not bad for a guy younger then you+you got me beat by like 10 lvls
i pwn you on the regular Twisted

lol keep talkin trash lol. if i threw a 301 belt on id for sure kick the drek outta u haha. we are actually prolly about even except u have more skills in your weapon than i do. either way no hard feelings bro and grats on the power level Wink
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.05 10:43 AM by JaySin.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Apr.05, 10:46 AM
(2009.Apr.05 10:42 AM)yobtebe Wrote:  see, thats just more proof as too how ignorant you really are- the retards of the world are getting wise to you smart guys, but at least we get to go for walks in the park now and again as compared to dolts like you who can only live your life in AL, lol -

I wish Zenith had that ROLF smiley in the database, because this whole screen would be covered in them.

Time for some logic, Bad2DaBoner.

1) If my life is lived completely through AL, how would you know such a juicy fact unless you were on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week watching my every move?

2) If my life is lived completely through AL, why am I gone hours at a time, constantly throughout the day?

3) You just called yourself a retard, which is one of the funniest things I've seen all day.

4) Ignorance really is bliss, because you're lookin' pretty blissful right now.

Someone just got dawged. He needs to lay down and take a nap from the hit he just took.
2009.Apr.05, 10:50 AM
I believe I remember well the night you are claiming hoppers declared and whined to diss.
first off, hoppers didn't do the declaring, and hoppers didn't even have a chance to talk to anybody in diss, I for one was too busy eating nimbus waiting for your next attack on me.
And as I recall it nobody stepped into it until I was in the hospital from a serk and guess people didn't think that was too cool during a gang war.
I do appreciate the stems that you did send to me after the war was done.
2009.Apr.05, 10:53 AM
drama queens
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.05 11:00 AM by bebopcrew420.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2009.Apr.05, 10:58 AM
Well, he slightly touches a good point. If Howl and RJ start overdoing it with their hospitalizations mroe people will leave.
After all, what's the point playing something you can't enjoy?
There fore have a limit of how much you keep a player in the hospital.
2009.Apr.05, 11:04 AM
He is right though... it'll take YEARS mathematically to catch up to players like Punisher and Raf and their levels. We'll never get there.

I do think there should be a cap to levels... but skills and attributes can train at will.

I know what people will say "level doesn't mean everything"... but capping it would level the playing ground eventually. It'd still take tons of work to get it to level... but at least then it'd be possible.

I do agree, however, that the disparity between players does make this game not fun sometimes....

Joining a gang with a few big names in it does help, however!

Thanks SG! :-)

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2009.Apr.05, 11:14 AM
Its because your in BAD no one likes bad for some reason I DO but others dont who knows why but why the feck did you tell us this ?.
2009.Apr.05, 11:18 AM
the bad fam has been around a very long time and they still suck ass
i'd never join that faction

btw did i mention that bad sucked
2009.Apr.05, 11:24 AM
(2009.Apr.05 11:18 AM)DirkDanja Wrote:  the bad fam has been around a very long time and they still suck arse
i'd never join that faction

btw did i mention that bad sucked

And yet half the squad can smoke you shut the fuck up for once you talk alot of nonsense on gangs that you have never even been in.
Thread Closed