Old Cosa Nostra Hideout
2009.Apr.02, 01:30 PM
RE: Old Cosa Nostra Hideout
After reading how the gang was acquired, i think that it's bullshit. Stalker, you left the gang and all your rights to it, end of story. You getting back through backdoor channels is total crap. Obviously there are favorites in this game that have special privileges. i will never donate to this game again. We have worked to climb the ranks, and to see GIFTS handed out like that is shit. If you want a new gang PAY FOR IT.

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2009.Apr.02, 01:31 PM
(2009.Apr.02 01:29 PM)stalker8929 Wrote:  well put. everyone that has a say in this and knows what is going on knows no rules where broke.its bigrods gang he was the majority owner but i did have a stake in it and the decion was his, he mailed zen personally giving me the gang.the drama isnt going to change anything.and i dont mean to offend anyone.but this drama is very funny.will someone pass the popcorn

How can no rules be broken if you were given something worth millions by a player that quit?
2009.Apr.02, 01:31 PM
i dont think it is funny

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2009.Apr.02, 01:32 PM
I guess we are all waiting for you or zen to explain how this doesnt break the rules? And why an exception was made for you.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
(2009.Apr.02 01:29 PM)stalker8929 Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.02 01:21 PM)Sam I Am Wrote:  I'm sure Zen and Err will take a look into this if they haven't already... They are the ones that made the original decision. They are some of the best admins around but still capable of mistakes if that's what this was. Otherwise they might have had good reason to turn the gang over and all is fine and we need not worry. I will tell you from experience though that Zen firmly believes in Rule 12, I was there when it came into existence. Smile

well put. everyone that has a say in this and knows what is going on knows no rules where broke.its bigrods gang he was the majority owner but i did have a stake in it and the decion was his, he mailed zen personally giving me the gang.the drama isnt going to change anything.and i dont mean to offend anyone.but this drama is very funny.will someone pass the popcorn
thats a gift from a quitting player
(2009.Apr.02 01:29 PM)stalker8929 Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.02 01:21 PM)Sam I Am Wrote:  I'm sure Zen and Err will take a look into this if they haven't already... They are the ones that made the original decision. They are some of the best admins around but still capable of mistakes if that's what this was. Otherwise they might have had good reason to turn the gang over and all is fine and we need not worry. I will tell you from experience though that Zen firmly believes in Rule 12, I was there when it came into existence. Smile

well put. everyone that has a say in this and knows what is going on knows no rules where broke.its bigrods gang he was the majority owner but i did have a stake in it and the decion was his, he mailed zen personally giving me the gang.the drama isnt going to change anything.and i dont mean to offend anyone.but this drama is very funny.will someone pass the popcorn

Man you just killed yourself. You sure have a big mouth.
Practically you just admited it was a gift from a retired player.
Idiot.
wow someone did some quick deleting.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
Well, its not like he clearly stated it was a gift.

Oh wait, he did. Eek
2009.Apr.02, 01:33 PM
(2009.Apr.02 01:08 PM)stalker8929 Wrote:  ive always been half owner any mob member can tell ya that.if any rules was being broke err would not have let this go thru

Half owner without contributing to the purchase of the gang??? How did you become half owner without contributing to the purchase? Just out of curiosity.
2009.Apr.02, 01:34 PM
i know bigrod put in 15mil for his ownership of cn slim was a just a vice thats it

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
Thread Closed