Old Cosa Nostra Hideout
2009.Apr.02, 12:56 PM
RE: Old Cosa Nostra Hideout
and please dont advertise my game thats against the rules
2009.Apr.02, 01:00 PM
That is exactly my point, it was gift. Rule #12 states

Players who receive gifts from players who are quitting are subject to having the entire gift returned based on our "spirit of the game" rule (#3).

But it seems that i am the only that thinks this. But hey what do i care, its only a game.

Buzz Off
2009.Apr.02, 01:07 PM
(2009.Apr.02 01:00 PM)lrrltt Wrote:  That is exactly my point, it was gift. Rule #12 states

Players who receive gifts from players who are quitting are subject to having the entire gift returned based on our "spirit of the game" rule (#3).

But it seems that i am the only that thinks this. But hey what do i care, its only a game.

hmm not to ruffle feathers but slim once said he owned part of that gang... so I talked to BR and he said flat out slim had not a cent into it and it wound't be his. this was a couple months after BR quit...

still a very interesting situation... I am happy for Jocasta and PC though, they deserve a nice strong shell. I remember doing the last GCB upgrade in it before I left and it def is one of the top 3-4 shells in all of AL.

Congrats on the move folks!
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.02 01:08 PM by randomjacker.
2009.Apr.02, 01:08 PM
(2009.Apr.02 01:00 PM)lrrltt Wrote:  That is exactly my point, it was gift. Rule #12 states

I completely agree. I look forward to reading Zen's take on this.

Edited to add : I'd also be very curious to see what Bigrod has to say about this. Knowing our old Cosa Nostra hideout is going over to a SV would certainly not please him. Even if he agreed, getting it for free seems malicious at best.
2009.Apr.02, 01:08 PM
ive always been half owner any mob member can tell ya that.if any rules was being broke err would not have let this go thru
2009.Apr.02, 01:09 PM
::grabs popcorn::
2009.Apr.02, 01:12 PM
You go, Cohorts!! =) *looks around for the point* i am sure i am missing it.... *nods* but its a shame to let a good hideout just sit and gather dust.....
2009.Apr.02, 01:12 PM
Sender : Err [3] online
Date : 2 April 09 @ 10:06:44 am
Subject : RE:hey zen

I moved you into the gang and made you president.
2009.Apr.02, 01:13 PM
(2009.Apr.02 01:08 PM)stalker8929 Wrote:  ive always been half owner any mob member can tell ya that.if any rules was being broke err would not have let this go thru

I was in that gang for months and don't remember you. Who were you?

And even if you were half-owner, which I doubt... just because BR quit doesn't give you access to the entire hideout under rule #3.
2009.Apr.02, 01:14 PM
Hmm..If I only still had the old mails..
Thread Closed