2009.Apr.02, 01:15 PM
RE: Old Cosa Nostra Hideout
::melts butter::
2009.Apr.02, 01:17 PM
i was the vice prez under bigrod who are you
2009.Apr.02, 01:19 PM
(2009.Apr.02 01:12 PM)Pixelle Wrote:   You go, Cohorts!! =) *looks around for the point* i am sure i am missing it.... *nods* but its a shame to let a good hideout just sit and gather dust.....

The point is that there is no way through normal game mechanics for someone to get into that gang without interference from an admin. I believe that if you leave the gang you gave all right to said gang up.

And if it is true that an admin did let him in. Then they lost someone that donates to the game today. Because the way that i it see if they are doing this, who know what else they are doing.

That is my two sense.

Buzz Off
2009.Apr.02, 01:19 PM
I mean what was your name back then?
2009.Apr.02, 01:20 PM
I think 'was' is the operative word here.
2009.Apr.02, 01:21 PM
I'm sure Zen and Err will take a look into this if they haven't already... They are the ones that made the original decision. They are some of the best admins around but still capable of mistakes if that's what this was. Otherwise they might have had good reason to turn the gang over and all is fine and we need not worry. I will tell you from experience though that Zen firmly believes in Rule 12, I was there when it came into existence. Smile
2009.Apr.02, 01:23 PM
(2009.Apr.02 01:19 PM)lrrltt Wrote:  And if it is true that an admin did let him in. Then they lost someone that donates to the game today. Because the way that i it see if they are doing this, who know what else they are doing.

So +1 to this. And I believe many of our fellow AL'ers will react the same way.

How could you do this, Err?
2009.Apr.02, 01:28 PM
wow not kool

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2009.Apr.02, 01:28 PM
i agree it is messed up.
slim i remember when you used to be in my gang, you had to "ask" bigrod for the gang.
you said you knew him pretty well and the chances of you getting it was pretty good.

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Apr.02, 01:29 PM
(2009.Apr.02 01:21 PM)Sam I Am Wrote:  I'm sure Zen and Err will take a look into this if they haven't already... They are the ones that made the original decision. They are some of the best admins around but still capable of mistakes if that's what this was. Otherwise they might have had good reason to turn the gang over and all is fine and we need not worry. I will tell you from experience though that Zen firmly believes in Rule 12, I was there when it came into existence. Smile

well put. everyone that has a say in this and knows what is going on knows no rules where broke.its bigrods gang he was the majority owner but i did have a stake in it and the decion was his, he mailed zen personally giving me the gang.the drama isnt going to change anything.and i dont mean to offend anyone.but this drama is very funny.will someone pass the popcorn
Thread Closed