Poll: Set a requirement on shield?
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Setting Level limit on shield
2009.Mar.25, 11:53 AM
RE: Setting Level limit on shield
(2009.Mar.23 07:07 PM)stormshadow Wrote:  as a newer player i disagree with the requirements, we need to be able to compete somehow if we work hard or donate hard we should be able to have access to them, new players will start dropping of from playing because all we are is fodder for those of you that have played longer, we need some sort of helpful item to stand a chance!!!!!!

I disagree. Would it stop you from playing when you don't have a higher level armor? Since you are still playing, I doubt you will say "yes". It is the same concept.

Stats, you can always work on them. Honestly, it is not that hard. What we are trying to accomplish here are

1) Give the armor a chance to breath. Really, there is no point to invest in the low level armors. And, the high level armor's resistance requirement is too high. Not worth the early investment when the belt is so powerful.

2) Make the shield as something that has to be work for. Instead of buying their way to domination.

3) Stop pillow fighting. Let's not talk about high level player for a second. Low level can not even do enough damage to put a dent on the shielded player among their level. Can you imagine each of you can resist 70+ per hit? how much damage can you dealt?
This post was last modified: 2009.Mar.25 11:57 AM by ZeonOne.

Amend