Valentine's Day-After Contest
2009.Feb.15, 09:49 AM

the thing with pvp is it leaves place for "exploit"
as Howl said
it would be easy for a couple of people to stale and go in jail for hundreds of mins... :roll:

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Feb.15, 09:57 AM

Lucky666 Wrote:the thing with pvp is it leaves place for "exploit"
as Howl said
it would be easy for a couple of people to stale and go in jail for hundreds of mins... :roll:
I often stalemate, but dont always go to jail. =/

Ok ok... *shrugs* its just frustrating, cant seem to get to jail by criming.
Seems like the ecilop's are slow today. Sad
2009.Feb.15, 10:02 AM

I'm doing my best to fail the beach crime for everyone
2009.Feb.15, 10:07 AM

8 intel and I just did a ponzi.
1. You plan out a simple Investment Brokerage Ponzi Scheme that pays investors 10% interest per month.
2. You get a few investors to pony up $1000 to earn a 10% interest in a month.
3. Those investors spread the word, and your scheme starts to gather steam.

Result: After a few more suckers get trapped in your scheme, you bail out before people realize what is going on, earning you $947 before your investors can get all their cash back!
2009.Feb.15, 10:19 AM

iceman2020 Wrote:I'm doing my best to fail the beach crime for everyone

Valiant.

We all thank and commend you.
2009.Feb.15, 10:19 AM

Jail Bust Question

"Does busting someone who has been in there for trying to bust someone count?"

My answer may upset some, but since the question was asked when I was counting sheep there really isn't an answer I can give that will be 100% fair. I wanted to eliminate all jail sentences from combat because players could manipulate the standings. To be fair, I'm gonna have to say all busts attempts for players in there who "failed busting another player" count since there was no clarification early on. I know this pretty much defeats the whole purpose of eliminating combat-related jail sentences, but I wasn't clear from the get go. Unless there is some awesome reasoning not to allow them, I guess I'll have to just tack that extra rule onto the next jail competition.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Feb.15, 10:23 AM

zenith Wrote:Jail Bust Question

"Does busting someone who has been in there for trying to bust someone count?"

My answer may upset some, but since the question was asked when I was counting sheep there really isn't an answer I can give that will be 100% fair. I wanted to eliminate all jail sentences from combat because players could manipulate the standings. To be fair, I'm gonna have to say all busts attempts for players in there who "failed busting another player" count since there was no clarification early on. I know this pretty much defeats the whole purpose of eliminating combat-related jail sentences, but I wasn't clear from the get go. Unless there is some awesome reasoning not to allow them, I guess I'll have to just tack that extra rule onto the next jail competition.

your contest. your rules.

ignore the haters.
2009.Feb.15, 10:24 AM

Wow..Great..Could have been busting them, too.

a reason for that would be
someone stales than trys to bust himself but fails
that way the time would really go up

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Wow..Great..Could have been busting them, too.

you snooze you lose. ive been doing it all morning.