Valentine's Day-After Contest
2009.Feb.15, 10:36 AM

MrHyde Wrote:It says crime and oc fails not getting caught busting as will. Im sure people have been moaning that they have been busting people and it should count, because they cant read. People always moan. But in turn I have not been busting people who has been caught busting because it says it was not part or it. So now im been penalised for that and at a disadventage, and im sure there is alot in the same boat as myself.

Agreed 100%...hence the exploit. But it is poll'd now in the other thread.
2009.Feb.15, 10:37 AM

Agreed.. @ Hyde.

you people are ridiculous. its a game. its a contest. is this really that big a deal to you?

the rules have been clarified. bust away. many will lose. one will win.

great.

MrHyde Wrote:It says crime and oc fails not getting caught busting as will. Im sure people have been moaning that they have been busting people and it should count, because they cant read. People always moan. But in turn I have not been busting people who has been caught busting because it says it was not part or it. So now im been penalised for that and at a disadventage, and im sure there is alot in the same boat as myself.
+1(though that'll cut half of my time so far)

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Feb.15, 10:40 AM

delpot Wrote:you people are ridiculous. its a game. its a contest. is this really that big a deal to you?

great.

:roll:

If it helps you, you're all for it, surely.
2009.Feb.15, 10:42 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
delpot Wrote:you people are ridiculous. its a game. its a contest. is this really that big a deal to you?

great.

i dont care either way. im probably not going to win because i never come close in these things.

my point is, this whole place is full of people that at the first opportunity are ready to jump down the admins throat over any single oversight. its like, people are more interested in finding any fault they can than they are actually playing the game.
2009.Feb.15, 10:43 AM

great.

yes it a game, yes its a contest and that contest had rules, some people read what they wanted to read and now want the rules changed to suit them, because they could not understand said rules.

What do you main you had to do 9 laps I had it upside down and thought it was a 6, It should be changed to 6 becasue I got it wrong. Yep can see that happening
2009.Feb.15, 10:44 AM

delpot Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:

great.

i dont care either way. im probably not going to win because i never come close in these things.

my point is, this whole place is full of people that at the first opportunity are ready to jump down the admins throat over any single oversight. its like, people are more interested in putting out and finding any fault they can than they are actually playing the game.

It wasn't much of an over-sight, as much as it a bunch of foot worship to get ahead. To change the rules midway is nonsense. Neutral
2009.Feb.15, 10:44 AM

and to then change them again makes sense?
2009.Feb.15, 10:45 AM

To keep them as they were makes sense, not tacking a special for others to eat up.