Valentine's Day-After Contest
2009.Feb.14, 11:11 PM
Valentine's Day-After Contest
Sunday's contest will be split into eight-hour segments. So for the day, there will be 3 total contests.

-----------------------------------

Midnight - 7:59:59 AM
Hideout Attack Challenge
The gang that causes the highest average damage per attack per member slot during this challenge will be rewarded a hideout bonus. Total damage will be averaged out by total strikes, then divided by member slots. Career bonuses can be used to boost normal attacks. A player's totals can only count for one gang, and gangs with more members attempting than total slots will have the excess results dropped. Minimum 50 attacks OR 10 attacks per members slot, whichever is greater (so a gang of 3 needs 50, and a gang of 10 needs 100). Bonus tag goes to whoever gets the best strike, unless there is a tie (too bad so sad).

8:00 AM - 3:59:59 PM
Jail Bust Challenge
Who can bust out the most minutes from jail? Only jail sentences that are resulting from crime/OC failures will be counted. Busting yourself out also does not count. Top three individuals will get prizes. Player with the highest bust gets a tag, unless there is a tie. Person who gets busted out the most minutes from crime failures by others also gets a tag.

4:00 PM - 11:59:59 PM
Mugger's Challenge
There are a number of inactive players who have cash on hand. The gang that swipes the most money from players who have not logged in for 7 days or more will get a bonus organized crime they can commit for the rest of the month that no one else has access to. Muggings of players who become active AFTER a mugging still count, they merely need to be offline for 7 days or more at the time of the mugging. Intentionally sending cash to inactives merely to mug them will not count towards totals. Bonus tag goes to the player who swipes the most in one mugging.

Standings will be revealed after all three contests have been completed. With as much checking that will be involved with various parts of each contest, the results most likely will be posted by the end of Monday.

Please post questions about the rules in this topic. Hopefully I explained things well enough.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Feb.14, 11:31 PM

thank you zen, this is very creative. looking forward to winning part 1!!
2009.Feb.15, 12:02 AM

The first one sounds quite interesting.

Second one would be useless to even try.

And I love the third one. Biggrin
2009.Feb.15, 12:15 AM

should be fun, xD good luck everyone
2009.Feb.15, 12:17 AM

Sounds like a blast!!
2009.Feb.15, 12:33 AM

some good ideas, but i would have liked to see a PVP points contest, might make these wars more interesting

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Feb.15, 12:38 AM

I win.
2009.Feb.15, 01:39 AM

Duchbag69 Wrote:some good ideas, but i would have liked to see a PVP points contest, might make these wars more interesting

why dont you shut your stupid face. go eat your regular bag of frankfurters for the evening.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Feb.15, 01:41 AM

hahahaha
2009.Feb.15, 01:41 AM

That's enough, both of you.
Keep the thread clean.