Valentine's Day-After Contest
2009.Feb.15, 09:12 AM

TheMace Wrote:I just did a 609 min bust...but it was for the guy attacking someone :/

That's pretty awesome. =D
2009.Feb.15, 09:19 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Yeah, but some people bust out people who've been caught trying to bust people out..And dunno if that's counting as a crime or not.

I don't think it counts.
2009.Feb.15, 09:19 AM

TheMace Wrote:I just did a 609 min bust...but it was for the guy attacking someone :/

lol nothing in between the 69
2009.Feb.15, 09:28 AM
Re: Valentine's Day-After Contest
zenith Wrote:8:00 AM - 3:59:59 PM
Jail Bust Challenge
Who can bust out the most minutes from jail? Only jail sentences that are resulting from crime/OC failures will be counted. Busting yourself out also does not count. Top three individuals will get prizes. Player with the highest bust gets a tag, unless there is a tie. Person who gets busted out the most minutes from crime failures by others also gets a tag.
It doesnt say "assault-crimes" are excluded... nor does it say included.

Why doesnt getting caught in combat count? Its a crime after all, police dont take you for jail because of tea parties. O.o
2009.Feb.15, 09:35 AM

I'd like some clarification on that.
2009.Feb.15, 09:43 AM

Because Zen said so Razz

Btw, can we get the gray eliminated? Either green or red.
2009.Feb.15, 09:44 AM

I have resorted to the 2 dice con game

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2009.Feb.15, 09:45 AM

ZhuSeth Wrote:
Because Zen said so Razz
Sorry, i must have missed that... where did Zen say specifically that only crimes from the crime page? =/
2009.Feb.15, 09:47 AM

First post

Quote:Jail Bust Challenge
Who can bust out the most minutes from jail? Only jail sentences that are resulting from crime/OC failures will be counted.

2009.Feb.15, 09:47 AM

Pixelle Wrote:
ZhuSeth Wrote:
Because Zen said so Razz
Sorry, i must have missed that... where did Zen say specifically that only crimes from the crime page? =/
In the rules on the first page. And the reason we can't do fight is because people unequipped so they would stale and go to jail for a long time during the last contest.