so ush says
2009.Jan.17, 07:39 PM

No need. It is not up to me. If a player in AL sees an act as a little shady, or feel it's not right, then a player may file a player report. That is all, all the others details are up to admin Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jan.17, 07:41 PM

AHHHHHH, so the contest has already occured and the act has been completed. My mistake there. Sorry.
2009.Jan.17, 07:41 PM

ya but Iceman look at your rules man no disrespect taken im over all past stuff

you out right said that your Enemies will not be allowed to par-take in this contest

and this contest your giving away the majority of your Wealth as a player here in AL saying this while you are Semi-Retired is kinda looking like a way for you to be giving your stuff away with out trying to break the rules and with your enemies not being able to par-take in the contest makes it look like your trying to sabotage your own contest so that a friend would win the contest and own your Wealth

IMO anyways what it looks like to me when he stated Certain Gangs were not allowed to Participate....

BBH good luck with Contest though im intrigued on seeing the results as most the community id imagine.

Oh and thanks for bringing the Contest maybe i can win i could use the money
2009.Jan.17, 07:42 PM

Scorpious Wrote:
Ushanewnewba Wrote:Nono, I have no interest in the competition, I am interested in the rules of the game. All I can do is file a player report for something I see that is unfair, or against the rules. Then it is up to admin. It's that simple.. If Admin does not see it my way, fantastic, not my game. Smile

I will still continue to play the game Smile

But, isn't it unfair when it actually occurs then????? Right now it is just a statement by him about a comp and not actually going on. Isn't that like jumping the gun there by you? The "Let me play or else" scenario???

Not jumping the gun, I was only informing BBH of what I saw wrong with his idea. As this is general discussion. As stated before, I have no urge at all to be a part of his "competition", nor would I allowed to be as a member of Valhalla.

He can run his contest, but I will file a player report, what happens after that is no concern of mine.

2009.Jan.17, 07:43 PM

Yes Iceman, you are not off the hook with me. It was a different name but.... standby. Twisted

2:34 pm DelpotWantsMe defeated you and left you in shame.
2009.Jan.17, 07:52 PM

whats wrong with passing items to other players,ive bought players weapons before.money i earn i can do what ever i want with it.and when i do retire my friends will receive my unique items.i dont see how this is against any rules.and whats the purpose behind this rule?
2009.Jan.17, 07:54 PM

BigRedRaper Wrote:ya but Iceman look at your rules man no disrespect taken im over all past stuff

you out right said that your Enemies will not be allowed to par-take in this contest

and this contest your giving away the majority of your Wealth as a player here in AL saying this while you are Semi-Retired is kinda looking like a way for you to be giving your stuff away with out trying to break the rules and with your enemies not being able to par-take in the contest makes it look like your trying to sabotage your own contest so that a friend would win the contest and own your Wealth

IMO anyways what it looks like to me when he stated Certain Gangs were not allowed to Participate....

BBH good luck with Contest though im intrigued on seeing the results as most the community id imagine.

Oh and thanks for bringing the Contest maybe i can win i could use the money
He excluded his enemies because they harass him at chance they get. I would do the same thing if I was holding the contest. Except I wouldn't exclude gangs, you shouldn't be responsible for having an asshole in your gang who ruins the fun for everybody.
2009.Jan.17, 07:56 PM

Perfect, run a contest! Just not as you are retiring and giving away a majority of your wealth.

I have no issues with exclusions, it's a player run contest.

I have issues with a contest excluding gangs WHILE that person is in the process of retiring.

thatthingufear Wrote:you shouldn't be responsible for having an icehole in your gang who ruins the fun for everybody.

Sorry guys. :oops:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass

Scorpious Wrote:Yes Iceman, you are not off the hook with me. It was a different name but.... standby. Twisted

2:34 pm DelpotWantsMe defeated you and left you in shame.

Lmao.

Let God, I mean Ush, do as he pleases. He'll get nowhere with it.

@ Deathclick - 1.25 million, all my wealth? Man, I owned the $10 million house lol, of which I no longer do.

I read the rules. I understand the rules, and I made sure that all of my actions stayed within the terms provided. I understand how rules, laws, whatever, work. My entire life has been spent growing up around DA's, state police, and even a couple FBI agents. Zen would have confronted me long ago if she knew I was not within the scope of the laws she wrote, but I am confident, despite not speaking to her, that she knows I am within my right to continue forward with my actions.

Saying the contest is rigged toward SV. Are you kidding me? Shadow family is much much much larger. Seven Laws has a very large gang, and some of those in PC are pretty bright, along with many other gangs.

I actually expect SV to participate the least of any of the gangs, as they are the ones who truly don't need the money.

Oh btw Usha, I plan to give $6 million to SV late this fall or early winter. Why don't you waste your time whining to Zen about that, but it comes with a purporse I might add.
Thread Closed