so ush says
2009.Jan.17, 07:13 PM

Weathers Wrote:No-one kisses Ush's arse in Val. We take turns letting him use our tounges for toilet paper.
2009.Jan.17, 07:13 PM

zenith Wrote:Moderators cannot mod names.
didn't know that
toght they can take care of that to :oops:

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jan.17, 07:14 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:
Weathers Wrote:No-one kisses Ush's arse in Val. We take turns letting him use our tounges for toilet paper.

That actually made me feel queasy.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2009.Jan.17, 07:14 PM

BUT, I thought he was only a "MOD" on the forums here. I do not recall any announcement of him being Admin in-game. Looks like he is unable to seperate his forum mod duties from in-game stuff. TSK TSK TSK.
2009.Jan.17, 07:17 PM

Weathers Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:

That actually made me hungry.
Biggrin
2009.Jan.17, 07:19 PM

I hate you dude

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

That's just wrong

Scorpious Wrote:BUT, I thought he was only a "MOD" on the forums here. I do not recall any announcement of him being Admin in-game. Looks like he is unable to seperate his forum mod duties from in-game stuff. TSK TSK TSK.

What are you talking about? I have no responsibilities in game. Only forums. And to me forums and game are separate.

With trying to get BBH banned for holding a contest, that is untrue. Nice try though. I stated that it was unfair to hold a community-wide contest excluding those you are enemies with. And that I would file a player report. I would like to see where it was ever spoken from me saying I would try to get you banned, BBH.

Thanks!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jan.17, 07:22 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:I stated that it was unfair to hold a community-wide contest excluding those you are enemies with. And that I would file a player report. I would like to see where it was ever spoken from me saying I would try to get you banned, BBH.

Thanks!
How is him holding a contest for certain people only any diffrent than a gang contest? This just happens to be alot of gangs.
2009.Jan.17, 07:23 PM

Quote:After eliminating everyone, it seems like only SV can compete in this "comp". Such a joke, and a violation of the rules. Player report may be filed.

There you go. Don't try to play little kindergarten games with me; you know the intent behind those words.

Even if it was SV, there's absolutely nothing you can do about it bud. I am still SV. I don't have to be in the gang to be part of the family. My spot was just better filled by a player continuing the improvement in his own character at a much higher rate than I.
Thread Closed