so ush says
2009.Jan.17, 07:25 PM

But, if he wants to hold a contest himself, with his stuff, what is the big deal? It is like myself saying I will put a gang as priority for my gang to bust in a contest of guessing a number between 1 and 1,000,000 and that I would not let some gangs participate. WHOOPIE DE DOO!!!!!!!!!!! It will be my choice if I want to bust a gang or not. I may even have it where I will include a gang but not some of the members. I would state that as well.

I think he stated who he would not let participate. WHOOPIE DEE DO!!!!!!!! I am probably too low in level to participate or have my gang members participate. In that case i have to say WHOOPIE DE DOO!!!!!!!!!

Is Zenith giving a tag? Is Zenith forking out cash or items??? Is the answer to both questions here a big NO????

SO, let him run his contest. SHEESH!!!!!!!!!!!
2009.Jan.17, 07:26 PM

doesnt say nothing about being banned

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2009.Jan.17, 07:26 PM

drec92 Wrote:doesnt say nothing about being banned

And you say I'm the fool :roll:
2009.Jan.17, 07:28 PM

iceman2020 Wrote:
Quote:After eliminating everyone, it seems like only SV can compete in this "comp". Such a joke, and a violation of the rules. Player report may be filed.

There you go. Don't try to play little kindergarten games with me; you know the intent behind those words.

Even if it was SV, there's absolutely nothing you can do about it bud. I am still SV. I don't have to be in the gang to be part of the family. My spot was just better filled by a player continuing the improvement in his own character at a much higher rate than I.

Well Iceman, it looks to be one of those "Let me play or else" situations with Ush here.
2009.Jan.17, 07:29 PM

Scorpious Wrote:But, if he wants to hold a contest himself, with his stuff, what is the big deal? It is like myself saying I will put a gang as priority for my gang to bust in a contest of guessing a number between 1 and 1,000,000 and that I would not let some gangs participate. WHOOPIE DE DOO!!!!!!!!!!! It will be my choice if I want to bust a gang or not. I may even have it where I will include a gang but not some of the members. I would state that as well.

I think he stated who he would not let participate. WHOOPIE DEE DO!!!!!!!! I am probably too low in level to participate or have my gang members participate. In that case i have to say WHOOPIE DE DOO!!!!!!!!!

Is Zenith giving a tag? Is Zenith forking out cash or items??? Is the answer to both questions here a big NO????

SO, let him run his contest. SHEESH!!!!!!!!!!!

If he were not "Semi-retired" there would be absolutely NO ISSUE. I feel very strongly it is a little shady to eliminate the competition for a rigged competition just so he can pass his items to SV without suspicion.

The fact he is leaving is the only issue I see with the comp. If he was an active player and intended on playing the game and not being shady, then by all means, hold your little competition Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jan.17, 07:30 PM

it says player report nothing about getting banned smart one :roll:

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2009.Jan.17, 07:31 PM

Scorpious Wrote:
iceman2020 Wrote:
Quote:After eliminating everyone, it seems like only SV can compete in this "comp". Such a joke, and a violation of the rules. Player report may be filed.

There you go. Don't try to play little kindergarten games with me; you know the intent behind those words.

Even if it was SV, there's absolutely nothing you can do about it bud. I am still SV. I don't have to be in the gang to be part of the family. My spot was just better filled by a player continuing the improvement in his own character at a much higher rate than I.

Well Iceman, it looks to be one of those "Let me play or else" situations with Ush here.

Nono, I have no interest in the competition, I am interested in the rules of the game. All I can do is file a player report for something I see that is unfair, or against the rules. Then it is up to admin. It's that simple.. If Admin does not see it my way, fantastic, not my game. Smile

I will still continue to play the game Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jan.17, 07:32 PM

Again, I can give it all to SV if I wanted, as I am SV. Pun has stated this, and it is obvious through the support they have given me through the Christmas War and even recently when a member tried to online me when I was unequipped.

1) I'm still donating
2) I still always do career/skill
3) I am still criming

And right now I'm even attacking...although the purpose of attacking is purely for #3 above.
2009.Jan.17, 07:36 PM

So, if he wants to sell me some stims (if he has some) for $1 each there would be no problem. How about if he sold me weapons and/or armor for $1 as well? I am not SV. Is there still a problem?

Also, if he claims he is not semi-retired, gives his items to SVs, goes to Argyles in DD and buys low level items and plays for another week or month then all will be fine?

Also, before any claims I am buddies with Iceman, he has attacked me alot. I have event notices about it and am waiting until I get high enough to attack him back. So read this before you start claiming.

Toward Iceman, I will get you back one of these days. MUWAHAHAHAHA Twisted Twisted Twisted
2009.Jan.17, 07:39 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Nono, I have no interest in the competition, I am interested in the rules of the game. All I can do is file a player report for something I see that is unfair, or against the rules. Then it is up to admin. It's that simple.. If Admin does not see it my way, fantastic, not my game. Smile

I will still continue to play the game Smile

But, isn't it unfair when it actually occurs then????? Right now it is just a statement by him about a comp and not actually going on. Isn't that like jumping the gun there by you? The "Let me play or else" scenario???
Thread Closed