retirement
2009.Jan.13, 12:12 PM
retirement
11:38 am SRBoundByHonor defeated you and left you in shame. Delete
12.Jan.09 SRBoundByHonor defeated you and left you in shame. Delete
12.Jan.09 SRBoundByHonor defeated you and left you in shame.

would someone who is "semi-retired" take the time and energy to do this?

i iz confused.
2009.Jan.13, 12:18 PM

i would say yes....he is only semi-retired...which means he cannot bring himself to retire...which means he is currently a farmer, contemplating how many times he can leave you in shame before you erase your events log

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2009.Jan.13, 12:19 PM

the more he does it the less hes retired and the more hes a hypocrite.
2009.Jan.13, 12:23 PM

Don't be mad at him...who cares if he is retiring or not...even if he does...he will be back...

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2009.Jan.13, 12:32 PM

im not mad in the least bit...i find it amusing
2009.Jan.13, 12:35 PM

Well at least you know that energy wasn't put into the gym...now if we see him in the gymrats listing top5 your point is more than spoken for...

2009.Jan.13, 12:58 PM

Not only is he semi retired he is a bold faced liar!

Dudes got serious mental probs!
2009.Jan.13, 01:39 PM

his explanation of semi retired is he is not advancing his character much and not playing as he used to..

he does his skills and career. He plays a few hours a day instead of 16-18 hours a day plus setting his alarm at night to train...

His Idea of semi retired is about the same as mud was before he got fed'd, not much growth at all...
2009.Jan.13, 01:42 PM

randomjacker Wrote:his explanation of semi retired is he is not advancing his character much and not playing as he used to..

he does his skills and career. He plays a few hours a day instead of 16-18 hours a day plus setting his alarm at night to train...

His Idea of semi retired is about the same as mud was before he got fed'd, not much growth at all...

You set your alarm so you don't miss a train? No wonder I'm having trouble keeping up with you bigger guys Razz

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2009.Jan.13, 01:45 PM

Mock8800 Wrote:
randomjacker Wrote:his explanation of semi retired is he is not advancing his character much and not playing as he used to..

You set your alarm so you don't miss a train? No wonder I'm having trouble keeping up with you bigger guys Razz

I don't... But he did... that's how he knew he needed to step back
Thread Closed