retirement
2009.Jan.13, 02:56 PM

and furthermore, to consider yourself "semi-retired", what is even the point of training and doing careers/skills....to make your player better right? well whats the point of keeping your player up to par if you are retired?!!

he can keep telling himself and those that believe him that hes "retired" but anyone with a brain can see he still plays the game. making him active.

this is just a way for him to mask his motives and pretend like he has a life.
2009.Jan.13, 02:56 PM

delpot Wrote:
randomjacker Wrote:his explanation of semi retired is he is not advancing his character much and not playing as he used to..

he does his skills and career. He plays a few hours a day instead of 16-18 hours a day plus setting his alarm at night to train...

His Idea of semi retired is about the same as mud was before he got fed'd, not much growth at all...

his idea of semi-retired doesn't make any sense.

maybe he plays less than he did, but semi-retired is a misnomer.

he is still more active than most lower level and casual players.

i dont play 16-18 hours a day, i dont set my alarm at night to train either...i consider myself fully active.

I wouldn't put anything in front of your active Delpot... you are active but "fully" hmm... What does that mean??

he is less than 25% as active as he used to be... We each probably have our own scale on what active is.
2009.Jan.13, 02:57 PM

randomjacker Wrote:
delpot Wrote:
randomjacker Wrote:his explanation of semi retired is he is not advancing his character much and not playing as he used to..

he does his skills and career. He plays a few hours a day instead of 16-18 hours a day plus setting his alarm at night to train...

His Idea of semi retired is about the same as mud was before he got fed'd, not much growth at all...

i dont play 16-18 hours a day, i dont set my alarm at night to train either...i consider myself fully active.

I wouldn't put anything in front of your active Delpot... you are active but "fully" hmm... What does that mean??

he is less than 25% as active as he used to be... We each probably have our own scale on what active is.

ok and im 50% more active than i was say 6 months ago...that doesn't mean i was "semi-retired" then either.
2009.Jan.13, 03:01 PM

BigRedRaper Wrote:well RJ ive asked him to Stop several times

ive even asked him the point of this after all was said and done in forums he was still hitting me he dont reply to me he just being a bully as far as im concerened

and there is no other reason for him to be hitting me, hes tryin to bring back the previous arguement imo

why else would he be hitting me for i dont give XP to a lvl 36 hes not mugging me for money.... infact hes the only lvl 30+ thats attack me lately usually lvl 30+ dont pay much attention to the younger crowd unless of course us young ones call people out in forums...

maybe he just thinks ur mouthy? :roll:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jan.13, 03:02 PM

delpot Wrote:and furthermore, to consider yourself "semi-retired", what is even the point of training and doing careers/skills....to make your player better right? well whats the point of keeping your player up to par if you are retired?!!

he can keep telling himself and those that believe him that hes "retired" but anyone with a brain can see he still plays the game. making him active.

this is just a way for him to mask his motives and pretend like he has a life.

1. Yes eventually...

2. So you can advance it a lot later?

3. he didn't say he was going inactive...

4. and to your final comment him having motives is how he differs from the people fed'd....

hehe lol
2009.Jan.13, 03:04 PM

Howlsong Wrote:I never said all where do u see that i said all???? can u read?

I missed the *mostly* and I apologize for getting you all bothered.
2009.Jan.13, 03:05 PM

delpot Wrote:
randomjacker Wrote:
delpot Wrote:

ok and im 50% more active than i was say 6 months ago...that doesn't mean i was "semi-retired" then either.

ok and if in 6 months you are declining at the same rate then you too can use the semi-retired title...

but you will have to pay a fee on the copy rights...
2009.Jan.13, 03:06 PM

DebbiePinson Wrote:
Howlsong Wrote:I never said all where do u see that i said all???? can u read?

I missed the *mostly* and I apologize for getting you all bothered.

oooo do it again... we like it when she gets all bothered....

*AHEM* sorry
2009.Jan.13, 03:07 PM

i dont even say anything to the guy no more he just got a hard on for me
2009.Jan.13, 03:08 PM

BigRedRaper Wrote:i dont even say anything to the guy no more he just got a hard on for me

Oh, well maybe you should ask!
Thread Closed