retirement
2009.Jan.13, 01:51 PM

Really? Gosh that's lame.
2009.Jan.13, 01:55 PM

Thats funny. He told me he semi retired to be with his girl. Then 2 days later ther is no girl. Dudes a complete tool!
2009.Jan.13, 02:01 PM

He basically logs in to attack people he has had problems with in the past and outright stated he is not advancing his character? Seems an awful lot like other people who were fed'd over this. He has been attacking the X family all day. Specifically guys who Im sure he gets little to no Exp for. And we were all asked to stay out of the Conrad/G2 feud if thats his excuse.

Oh yeah, he does career too. :roll:
2009.Jan.13, 02:14 PM

BBH still hits me from time to time to.... for a Retiried Player he sure does hit me alot he is on the top of my listing for attacks on me and he is double my level lol

dioes Truth hurt that much? that he would bring himself to keep hitting me a month after we had our dispute?
2009.Jan.13, 02:31 PM

DebbiePinson Wrote:He basically logs in to attack people he has had problems with in the past and outright stated he is not advancing his character? Seems an awful lot like other people who were fed'd over this. He has been attacking the X family all day. Specifically guys who Im sure he gets little to no Exp for. And we were all asked to stay out of the Conrad/G2 feud if thats his excuse.

Oh yeah, he does career too. :roll:

Actually I stated he does skills and some advancement just not as much.

Others were Fed'd for running around hosping for no reason what so ever... and yet others were fed'd for specific reasons.

I know you would love for him to fall into one of these categories but I would say he doesn't... So good luck with that.
2009.Jan.13, 02:36 PM

Actually, I couldn't care less if nothing happens to him. It just seems like the only reason he is playing is to make the game less fun for those that he sees fit which is awfully similar to things that have happened in the past that were frowned upon. Whats the point of doing career and skills if your only desire is to target specific people? So it doesnt seem as much like you arent really playing?
2009.Jan.13, 02:37 PM

Dudes has mental issues...did I mention that yet :roll:
2009.Jan.13, 02:42 PM

DebbiePinson Wrote:Actually, I couldn't care less if nothing happens to him. It just seems like the only reason he is playing is to make the game less fun for those that he sees fit which is awfully similar to things that have happened in the past that were frowned upon. Whats the point of doing career and skills if your only desire is to target specific people? So it doesnt seem as much like you arent really playing?

It is not the only reason he is playing... He can elaborate if he likes.
2009.Jan.13, 02:43 PM

Dingus Wrote:Dudes has mental issues...did I mention that yet :roll:

Show me 1 player on here that doesnt have some kind of mental issue... remember we're mostly adults sitting around playing games all day... does that sound like someone who doesnt have some kind of issue to you?

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jan.13, 02:45 PM

Yes...mental issues, acting out violent and sometimes whiney fantasies through this game...

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
Thread Closed