retirement
2009.Jan.13, 03:11 PM

this is a game of criminals and combat...seriously...not the montel williams show...it sux to get hit..but there is always a bigger fish...

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2009.Jan.13, 03:14 PM

ya that true i dont care about him hitting me hes done it since before Xmas Delpot Brought up that he suppose to be Retired or w/e you wanna call it
just makes no sense.... and even more confusing is he dont gain shit from hitting me
2009.Jan.13, 03:16 PM

EvilDeedz Wrote:this is a game of criminals and combat...seriously...not the montel williams show...it sux to get hit..but there is always a bigger fish...

oh i really dont care about the getting hit seeing as i do it to others all the time.

i just wish the dude would admit that he still has a committment to the game and no go around fronting like he's retired.
2009.Jan.13, 03:18 PM

delpot Wrote:
EvilDeedz Wrote:this is a game of criminals and combat...seriously...not the montel williams show...it sux to get hit..but there is always a bigger fish...

oh i really dont care about the getting hit seeing as i do it to others all the time.

i just wish the dude would admit that he still has a committment to the game and no go around fronting like he's retired.

semi-retired

LMAO
2009.Jan.13, 03:20 PM

damn it people! this is not the thread of the day, MINE IS!

but since i'm here, i might as well add something to this. he still hits crunchyblack on the reg, but at least he stopped hosping him. but crunchy is on everyones shitlist

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Jan.13, 03:25 PM

BBH needs to be in Retirement District

isnt this why G2 got in trobule saying he was "retired" or not wanting to play

but kept coming up and beating up Space Wranglers?

not much diffrence here
2009.Jan.13, 03:26 PM

Who?.
2009.Jan.13, 03:27 PM

BigRedRaper Wrote:BBH needs to be in Retirement District

isnt this why G2 got in trobule saying he was "retired" or not wanting to play

but kept coming up and beating up Space Wranglers?

not much diffrence here

No way he and G2 are doing things way different trust me.
2009.Jan.13, 03:28 PM

but he doesnt hosp

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Jan.13, 03:29 PM

they may be done diffrent but its got the same Reason Behind it

hes Semi Retired or w/e but yet hes hitting a few select people

obviously hes trying to make mine delpot Crunchy and probably a bunch of others gaming Experience Crap in AL....

sure we had a dispute that was like a Month ago get Over it....

He has No Reason to be hitting me any more....
Thread Closed