retirement
2009.Jan.13, 03:36 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Deathclick if you have a problem come to the main gang members.Whinning the forums to death is a hiding to nothing.Message me in game and lets see if we can sort something out that is better than all this forum garble.

forum garble is my middle name
2009.Jan.13, 04:38 PM

The only reason he is semi retired is his parents found out he was using their card without permission.

Broke Back'd
2009.Jan.13, 04:53 PM

BigRedRaper Wrote:they may be done diffrent but its got the same Reason Behind it

hes Semi Retired or w/e but yet hes hitting a few select people

obviously hes trying to make mine delpot Crunchy and probably a bunch of others gaming Experience drek in AL....

sure we had a dispute that was like a Month ago get Over it....

He has No Reason to be hitting me any more....

other than you easily annoy people.....You are still a noob and act like you own the place

doh
2009.Jan.13, 04:57 PM

On a different note: bbh has lived up to every obligation he has had with us.....we only asked of him activity and he voluntarily left when he realized he could not be as active as hed like to be. He held a few comps and sold his stuff for the comps rather than selling his stuff to borg. He did hit a few x ers for a couple days, then he quit. There are huge differences between his semi retirement and g2s actions....G2 paid for his....i thought that point was moot but....we do have lots of dead horses here i guess

bbh still contributes to svs when he feels necessary and is improving his character....as it stands right now if he came back full time hed be welcomed back to svs without hesitation

doh
2009.Jan.13, 05:13 PM

Thought he quit SV because he and awesomo had differences....Iceman and his "conflicting" stories...... :roll:
2009.Jan.13, 05:20 PM

actually not that i have to explain our gang politics...but before he joined awesomo and he had some "issues" Smile

doh
2009.Jan.13, 05:21 PM

Magine that...lol.
2009.Jan.13, 05:22 PM

I'll read the rest later. Razz

I have a child in my gang. He's only 8 years old! You guys thinks it's tough trying to teach new players.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2009.Jan.13, 05:25 PM

Behemoth is in your gang?
2009.Jan.13, 05:50 PM

Dingus Wrote:Behemoth is in your gang?

That is just wrong!
Thread Closed