Awakened Lands
2009.Jan.07, 09:57 PM

McCule Wrote:
Howlsong Wrote:then there my sis who phoned me up and got me to watch Dr. Phil and game addiction.... *sigh* :roll: (Lord give me patience)
This is HIGHlarious!
I have been asked many times by my family if im addicted at first I denied it now I just say yes, and tell them to deal with it.
2009.Jan.07, 10:01 PM

I have to sneak around and play..yes I am addicted to it...

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2009.Jan.07, 10:03 PM

EvilDeedz Wrote:I have to sneak around and play..yes I am addicted to it...
I leave the dinner table and walk over to the computer to log on for quick trains.
2009.Jan.08, 01:28 AM

addicted 8) ... H--L YES ! ... it's heather than alot of things i could be doing :roll: :shock: ... i still play 2 other games, but i just don't say much on them ... i got to kill time till i get pts here, don't i ? lol lol
2009.Jan.08, 02:24 AM

I am addicted to this game I even miss some staff meetings, and log onto AL and play a few hours no to mention I play this more than the ps3 now. Biggrin
2009.Jan.08, 02:29 AM

BL00DYHAZ3 Wrote:I am addicted to this game I even miss some staff meetings, and log onto AL and play a few hours no to mention I play this more than the ps3 now. Biggrin

+1 to that..,
I use the God-awful slow matchmaking in Gears o' War 2 to the fullest, gives me plently of time to spend APs and Eng in between matches ^_^

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns