Awakened Lands
2009.Jan.06, 10:30 PM

filthymick Wrote:i like that everyone else doesnt know if i have cash on hand. ive tried like 3 other similar games, but every time id get money id get mugged faster then i could bank by like 6 ppl.

the absolute best thing about AL?
Zenith
this is the only game i played where the creator isnt a D-bag

amen to that! I like the dynamic gameplay, community..well everything. XD 99% of the games I play have ADMIN that are total butt hat's. At the end of the day, if the game is great but the MODS and ADMIN FAIL, count me out.

Who gives a drek.
2009.Jan.06, 10:35 PM

DustiWoot Wrote:amen to that! I like the dynamic gameplay, community..well everything. XD 99% of the games I play have ADMIN that are total butt hat's. At the end of the day, if the game is great but the MODS and ADMIN FAIL, count me out.

Oh I bet I could guess a couple of those Razz
A major reason I quit playing them.

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2009.Jan.06, 10:45 PM

hehe. I know you could. XD

Who gives a drek.
2009.Jan.07, 04:19 AM

DustiWoot Wrote:
filthymick Wrote:i like that everyone else doesnt know if i have cash on hand. ive tried like 3 other similar games, but every time id get money id get mugged faster then i could bank by like 6 ppl.

the absolute best thing about AL?
Zenith
this is the only game i played where the creator isnt a D-bag

amen to that! I like the dynamic gameplay, community..well everything. XD 99% of the games I play have ADMIN that are total butt hat's. At the end of the day, if the game is great but the MODS and ADMIN FAIL, count me out.

agree with that statement...and dont forget to include ERR too...gotta give him some props lol

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Jan.07, 04:33 AM

should the mysterious #1 be included? Razz
2009.Jan.07, 06:33 AM

thatthingufear Wrote:
McCule Wrote:They usually smile and nod and say something like, "...so you DON'T ever see a "guy"?"
I have gotten this so many times as well. People need to be more creative, and far more fun.

Yeah my siblings think I'm crazy because i'd rather play a game with "just words," then there my sis who phoned me up and got me to watch Dr. Phil and game addiction.... *sigh* :roll: (Lord give me patience)

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jan.07, 07:08 AM

filthymick Wrote:this is the only game i played where the creator isnt a D-bag

Did you forget about Err?... J/K

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Jan.07, 07:14 AM

Moriarty Wrote:
filthymick Wrote:this is the only game i played where the creator isnt a D-bag

Did you forget about Err?... J/K
lol lol lol
2009.Jan.07, 06:20 PM

Actually now that i think about it iplayed allot of MMORPG and the creater/Owner/God of the Game is a total FAGGIT and i would punch him in the face all the time lol

this 1 game he was a total Hot head who goes on banning sprees i mean u cant even message the game Creator with out getting Muted or banned total loser then wonders why a couple years later his game is dieing because no 1 wants to play
2009.Jan.07, 09:49 PM

Howlsong Wrote:then there my sis who phoned me up and got me to watch Dr. Phil and game addiction.... *sigh* :roll: (Lord give me patience)
This is HIGHlarious!